10/29/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

gunsguy

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Anyone have the MLSE Insiders code? It's not even an option on the TM site yet so the presale info seems to be a little off.

I think that was typo left from them supposed to do this wed... So I think that presale will be tomorrow but have no way to verify yet

4 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I think that was typo left from them supposed to do this wed... So I think that presale will be tomorrow but have no way to verify yet

Thanks, I'm on their email list and will pass on the code if I get it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Try different browsers

I know, I know... :( 

ugh...I work (like most people)...why do they do this on a weekday (like always)?? I'm in surgery and I couldn't use another browser as I have to stand by the entrance w/ my phone for service...then there were tix avail but in row 12 or so (I want pit tix)...it worked last time on that browser...why is that? so annoying... :(  I just hope I can snag 2 pit tix....

Whiffed on pit tickets as they seem impossible to get.

Ended up buying a couple of first row seats in the 300s as birthday gift for my brother.  

As this will be 17th GNR show, I'm fine with being a bit further back and not spending half a mortgage payment to attend.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

Glad you got tickets Downzy!

But don't worry, I picked up the slack ...

I'll be living under the 401 West underpass after getting PIT Tickets (Slash side)

How u score pit?  Vip?

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

How u score pit?  Vip?

I clicked on the "Official Platinum Seats" section during the Nightrain presale and saw GAPIT listed as available to buy (Qty.2)

I hesitated, but after I refreshed and saw them going, I jumped on a pair

Are you going my friend?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

I clicked on the "Official Platinum Seats" section during the Nightrain presale and saw GAPIT listed as available to buy (Qty.2)

Are you going my friend?

Do you mind sharing how much these were? I'm wondering if any pits were released as general public...I doubt it. TIA

1 hour ago, coolranchdressing! said:

Do you mind sharing how much these were? I'm wondering if any pits were released as general public...I doubt it. TIA

$600+ each

Those $2500+ VIP seats aren't going to move, and they will open up the PIT tickets eventually for cheaper than what I purchased them for.

Otherwise the RESALE section would be littered with GAPIT tickets for $1000+ right now

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm willing to swallow these prices. Last time I went to see them at ACC I was in the top level, not a great experience. So I'd have to be lower. I also have something tentatively scheduled out of town that day, so may not even have to make the decision.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:28 AM, FuriousStyles said:

Are you going my friend?

I will be there