11/10/17 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

gunsguy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 5:51 PM, rockphantom said:

What are the odds that the Houston show is rescheduled for 2018? I have a feeling that another round of U.S. arena dates including Dallas, Austin, and New Orleans will be announced for next year.

Why would Houston be rescheduled? It's selling well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Do you guys think they will release pit tickets the morning of the show? I know they (TicketMaster) did that for the stadium tour for my show in San Antonio. Don't know if it's the same though since this is the arena tour. 

stadium shows are bigger, the pits on the arenas are very small, and they are not allowing alot of people in them, that being said there have been drops on the pits for almost all of the arena shows but they are almost always snatched up right away, if you are really dedicated to getting pits, I would be constantly searching on the Toyota Center ticket website on the day of the show and maybe the day before because they are released at random times, at the very least they are almost always releasing really good seats in the few hours leading up to a concert

3 minutes ago, k12 said:

stadium shows are bigger, the pits on the arenas are very small, and they are not allowing alot of people in them, that being said there have been drops on the pits for almost all of the arena shows but they are almost always snatched up right away, if you are really dedicated to getting pits, I would be constantly searching on the Toyota Center ticket website on the day of the show and maybe the day before because they are released at random times, at the very least they are almost always releasing really good seats in the few hours leading up to a concert

Awesome, thank you for the tips. I'm not ride or die pit, but I mean it's what I'd prefer for sure. Hoping for the best!