Capacity:  17,505

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

This should be 11/25/17, not 10/25/17

I will be there! ???

Edited by traciij
  • Like 1

hi yall 

heading to the london show in only two weeks. i am so stoked for the forum. I am confused re PIT seat pricing...

All I see available are GA PIT 2 for $575 a pop. "Platinum Seats".. This is quite a bit more than I paid for choice Dodger stadium seats and the london golden circle early entry. 

has anyone else purchased either PIT for the forum show? What did you pay? 

Thanks in advance and can't wait!

Just now, ramsey said:

hi yall 

heading to the london show in only two weeks. i am so stoked for the forum. I am confused re PIT seat pricing...

All I see available are GA PIT 2 for $575 a pop. "Platinum Seats".. This is quite a bit more than I paid for choice Dodger stadium seats and the london golden circle early entry. 

has anyone else purchased either PIT for the forum show? What did you pay? 

Thanks in advance and can't wait!

The pit tickets are all over the place but, the cheapest I've seen is $575

• Like 1

I would hold on. I took part in all pre sales including Nightrain and Pit tickets were not available. I don't know anyone that was able to pull pit tickets at the $250 price tag they are supposed to be going for. A week ago those PIT tickets were going for $1000 and just today they went down to  $500. There's a catch though, they can only be bought in pairs

The whole platinum thing is a scam and TM scalping their own tickets.

• Like 1

Another thing you can do is try calling ticketmaster to see if they can help you out. I called to exchange my ticket tonight, lucked out and got a GNR fan helping me. I got my ticket exchanged for row 4 when I paid about half of what that ticket should've been. :lol: Or if they have any citi preferred tickets available that you want, use code 412800 to bypass the citicard and that should get you in.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

At those retarded prices it's safe to assume this is no where close to a sellout since the gen sale began? 

Yeah I wasn't sure if I was going to go having seen them a couple of times on this tour already .But a pretty good group of friends are going so I went yesterday to grab a single and hop in .Pretty much could've grabbed a seat anywhere in the arena but certain areas sold fairly well 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 7:12 AM, Chuerta86 said:

I would hold on. I took part in all pre sales including Nightrain and Pit tickets were not available. I don't know anyone that was able to pull pit tickets at the $250 price tag they are supposed to be going for. A week ago those PIT tickets were going for $1000 and just today they went down to  $500. There's a catch though, they can only be bought in pairs

The whole platinum thing is a scam and TM scalping their own tickets.

On 6/6/2017 at 7:16 AM, Kris_1989 said:

Another thing you can do is try calling ticketmaster to see if they can help you out. I called to exchange my ticket tonight, lucked out and got a GNR fan helping me. I got my ticket exchanged for row 4 when I paid about half of what that ticket should've been. :lol: Or if they have any citi preferred tickets available that you want, use code 412800 to bypass the citicard and that should get you in.

Great advice thanks guys. Holding off for now but no way I'm missing this show. Can't f'ing wait. I was first row slash side London night 2. It was fucking insane in the best way possible. I've seen them four times on NITL and they're picking up steam. 

• Like 1

Keep your eyes open folks.  I was able score GA tix to The Forum show for $350 (total price) each!  Just happened to come across them on eBay.  The reason I pulled the trigger is because I already had a Staples ticket (GA purchased through the fan club believe it or not) and in order to start making plans I needed to know if I could get The Forum as well.  Just how I am.  Hopefully for you guys they will start selling GA tix soon on Ticketmaster.  :headbang:

• Like 1

On 6/25/2017 at 6:12 PM, troccoli said:

Keep your eyes open folks.  I was able score GA tix to The Forum show for $350 (total price) each!  Just happened to come across them on eBay.  The reason I pulled the trigger is because I already had a Staples ticket (GA purchased through the fan club believe it or not) and in order to start making plans I needed to know if I could get The Forum as well.  Just how I am.  Hopefully for you guys they will start selling GA tix soon on Ticketmaster.  :headbang:

Wow that's a fucking steal. I was pondering buying a GA slash side at 550 from ticketmaster but they sold out. 

fingers crossed that they'll open up some new tix on ticketmaster 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...