Egypt Terrorist Attack. 28 Coptic Christians Killed (possibly more). Radical Islamic ISIS takes credit for attack.

Ace Nova

7 hours ago, downzy said:

Nothing worse than taking a life in the name of one's own God.  

I'm an agnostic atheist, but still believe all should be able to practice their own faith without the risks of harm to and from others.  

Shame.

exactly! i have my beliefs but i am not going to go out and kill other people because they don't agree with me and then say it's ok cos my religion gives it a thumbs up.

all of this is just needless. it's horrible and i see no end in sight which frankly scares the heck out of me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

Bomb the shit out of ISIS.

You can't, coward ISIS leaders are hiding among civilians, mostly children and women. And we don't kill children and women deliberately.

--------

Why don't Muslims leaders and famous people around the world protest against this and show their disgust if their religion is against this?

If people go around and bomb everyday on behalf of my religion I wouldn't stay silent and just say they just made up that Quran is preaching violence when that fucking book isn't reformed since medieval ages.

24 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Why don't Muslims leaders and famous people around the world protest against this and show their disgust if their religion is against this?

If people go around and bomb everyday on behalf of my religion I wouldn't stay silent and just say they just made up that Quran is preaching violence when that fucking book isn't reformed since medieval ages.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e8BjMW36CMNc4-qc9UNQku0blstZSzp5FMtkdlavqzc/htmlview

Over 5700 Islamic leaders and groups condeming Islamic terrorists.

Edit: The Manchester bomber was banned from his own Mosque after arguing with the Imam over an anti-ISIS sermon.

He was reported to the authorities 5 times.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-10498466

Edited by Dan H.

1 minute ago, DexAxl said:

You can't, coward ISIS leaders are hiding among civilians, mostly children and women. And we don't kill children and women deliberately.

--------

My asshole thoughts on this,

Why does the civilized world continue to tolerate this? How many more children must die? 40,000 islamic terrorism attacks post 911, attacks happen daily.

It's nothing more than a 1400 year old (older if you look at the symbolism) barbaric, homophobic, extremely misogynistic religion that people aren't allowed to question without poisoning the well, or death threats. There's no basis in fact. I think muslims are in serious need of reprogramming. That also includes any world leaders or politicians. People used to hate christians for the longest time. The world give these people plenty of attention, but when it is time to question the sacred value of Islam, the world goes cui-cui very quickly.

It's like those candles and hashtags jokes. I love common sense yet, very true. What a phony world.

4 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

I feel bad for decent hard working Muslim people who are majority of course, but I hate western PC culture "prayformanchester" and "silentformanchester" and similar things won't help anything but make people forget it in two days. We are gonna be censored soon on this forum too.

DAf4ItkWAAAKixk.jpg

it's time that people need to get their heads out of the sand and face facts. this is NOT just gonna go away with prayers and hugs and memes all over the internet. we are way past when we should have started thinking about terrorist attacks instead of what new Iphone is coming out next. i think back to the last World War...the war to end all wars. well that didn't happen, we've had several wars ever since and the good guys don't have a particularly great record in those. do i like war? of course not. but i HATE innocent children and people being killed over and over again. it's like i hate waking up now cos i am afraid there will be yet another terrorist attack. i don't usually post this kind of stuff but i mean really?? 

• Like 1

The vast majority of Islam are very good people.  It's the small % that make the rest look like some backwards ass religion.

Same could be said about radical Christians...difference is, that even the most radical Christians don't blow up children and fly planes into buildings.  

And most of Christianity has progressed over the years..(in part) to distinguish the good (or normal) Christians from the extremist whack jobs.  Maybe it's time the Islamic elders or leaders did the same with Islam.  

Islamic State has called on its followers to launch an ‘all-out war’ on the West during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which begins on Saturday.

The call comes after the deadliest Ramadan on record last year when more than 400 people were killed and 700 injured in various attacks around the globe.

In a statement posted on YouTube, the Islamic State called on their “brothers” to attack “infidels” in the West.

“Muslim brothers in Europe who can’t reach the Islamic State lands, attack them in their homes, their markets, their roads and their forums,” read the statement.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-calls-war-west-holy-month-ramadan-143833648.html

9 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Islamic State has called on its followers to launch an ‘all-out war’ on the West during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which begins on Saturday.

The call comes after the deadliest Ramadan on record last year when more than 400 people were killed and 700 injured in various attacks around the globe.

In a statement posted on YouTube, the Islamic State called on their “brothers” to attack “infidels” in the West.

“Muslim brothers in Europe who can’t reach the Islamic State lands, attack them in their homes, their markets, their roads and their forums,” read the statement.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-calls-war-west-holy-month-ramadan-143833648.html

Sad thing is, the West respects their Holy month and has done so historically by not attacking during that time period during times of war.  

It's getting to the point that enough is enough.  ISIS don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.  Maybe it's time their whole lot gets erradicated from the Earth.   Kill their heads and follow by killing anyone associated with them.  Strategic missiles and Special Forces should take out most, if done properly.  There could be some collateral damage in the process but their blood is on the hands of ISIS.

Edited by Kasanova King

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Sad thing is, the West respects their Holy month and has done so historically by not attacking during that time period during times of war.  

It's getting to the point that enough is enough.  ISIS don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.  Maybe it's time their whole lot gets erradicated from the Earth.   Kill their heads and follow by killing anyone associated with them.  Strategic missiles and special should take out most, if done properly.  There could be some collateral damage in the process but their blood is on the hands of ISIS.

A few tactical nukes and they will be wiped out.

The fuckers in Europe, the known Jihadis (and the authorities certainly know who each and every one of them is) simply need to be executed by tactical forces. This ISIS problem exists because Western governments want it to keep existing.

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

A few tactical nukes and they will be wiped out.

The fuckers in Europe, the known Jihadis (and the authorities certainly know who each and every one of them is) simply need to be executed by tactical forces. This ISIS problem exists because Western governments want it to keep existing.

It's sad when you think about the true power the west has over their supposed "Holy War".  They could exterminate them from the world with a push of a few buttons...it would be like Mike Tyson in his prime vs. an insect. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

ok so how in the world can a month be called "holy" if it encourages murder??