Shoes

Silverburst80

On 5/30/2017 at 10:43 AM, wasted said:

Wait til I work out how to post pics , you'll see the Fly Flots in all they sexy italian leather glory. My feet..you safe they are much as described, all fucked up. So maybe a side portrait of the flip flop? Here's some Neil: See the Sky About to Rain. 

Related image

These??

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Nice thread, i love shoes but I never had a fist fight over them, so sorry.

I like adidas Superstar for sneakers, I share all your liking in converse but they look funny on me and make me feel like Pippi Longstocking somehow. 

I mostly wear boots. Biker style as well as more slender and with heels. In summer I like wearing sneakers or high(er) heels, flat sandals and flip flops - and I DO love flip flop on men when they have nice toes without hair on them.  :D

Really?, i thought it was normal haha. Nah reality is it was brewing for awhile with that dude. Funny thing it happened on the way home from school and we had our bags on and somehow during the ruckus they became entangled, i can tell you trying to untangle your school bag with someone you've just had fight with is an awkward experience. Thankfully my pumps weren't damaged.

Edited by Silverburst80

6 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Related image

These??

No. They just have one strap, no buckles, a lighter sand color, with black elastic. But that leather sole is what makes them, the sole is bouncy and leather insole feels good. But I might get above next time, depends what's on sale and if I can beat the 70 year olds to them. 

The problem with those os the leather is tough it will take 3 years to soften them. But also buckles have keep doing them up, ones I got I just slip on. 

I still don't know how to post pics. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, wasted said:

Pay your membership ya tightwad then it's really easy :P

Actually don't. Just thought what your ramblings would be like with pictures :lol:

Edited by janrichmond

11 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Pay your membership ya tightwad then it's really easy :P

Actually don't. Just thought what your ramblings would be like with pictures :lol:

What membership? 

I should be annointed and given a free entry to hell's seventh circle of mygnr anyway. 

I could post pics of past cocktails remembered. You know, illustrate my memoirs. Post Whore: The life and times of wasted. Illustrated by wasted. 

"It was a long hard road of drinking and tears."

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 4:31 AM, wasted said:

No. They just have one strap, no buckles, a lighter sand color, with black elastic. But that leather sole is what makes them, the sole is bouncy and leather insole feels good. But I might get above next time, depends what's on sale and if I can beat the 70 year olds to them. 

The problem with those os the leather is tough it will take 3 years to soften them. But also buckles have keep doing them up, ones I got I just slip on. 

Now I'm intrigued. Is it these then?

2786100431-dream-by-fly-flot-heren-sanda

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Now I'm intrigued. Is it these then?

2786100431-dream-by-fly-flot-heren-sanda

So close, but yes basically. Leather areas more Ancient Aliens, but those will do. I've scoured Amazon for mine, I can't find them. One and the Same! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wasted said:

What membership? 

I should be annointed and given a free entry to hell's seventh circle of mygnr anyway. 

I could post pics of past cocktails remembered. You know, illustrate my memoirs. Post Whore: The life and times of wasted. Illustrated by wasted. 

"It was a long hard road of drinking and tears."

Babe you're the Dali of the written word

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Babe you're the Dali of the written word

Surrealism wasn't ready for the post-brand wasted revolutionary body slam. 

In other news, korean barbq pork, goat cheese salad and Pastis are on the menu at wasted's bar. 

Tiger woods, Trump, nukes? No, WASTED 4 EVER!!!!!.com; yo. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 7:31 PM, wasted said:

check this one out, if i can use it anyone can. believe me.

https://postimage.io/

Do any other chilled out folks wear their slippers most of the time?

I work from home, so I only wear shoes on the rare occasion I go outside. But even if I go away for a night, I take my slippers with me. I probably looked very daft in Florida with my big woolly slippers! 

They are probably saving me a fortune in shoes. I get my smart shoes resoled when needs be, but I'm sure it's been at least eighteen months (if not longer) since I bought a new pair of shoes. 

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Do any other chilled out folks wear their slippers most of the time?

I work from home, so I only wear shoes on the rare occasion I go outside. But even if I go away for a night, I take my slippers with me. I probably looked very daft in Florida with my big woolly slippers! 

They are probably saving me a fortune in shoes. I get my smart shoes resoled when needs be, but I'm sure it's been at least eighteen months (if not longer) since I bought a new pair of shoes. 

In the house i always wear my ugg slippers even through the summer. I need new ones soon, mine now look like something Waynetta Slobb would wear:lol:.

I could not go 18 months without buying new shoes!!!