Early Entrance Slane Experience??

Hi, I am so excited about the upcoming european Show .. I just can t wait....

For Vienna I have Early Entrance, so I would like to know if anyone had EA in Slane and how was that? Did everyone manage to be in first row with EA? Thanks! Rock on Europe

8 hours ago, Natty said:

Hi, I am so excited about the upcoming european Show .. I just can t wait....

For Vienna I have Early Entrance, so I would like to know if anyone had EA in Slane and how was that? Did everyone manage to be in first row with EA? Thanks! Rock on Europe

...so I'll have to fight you on the way to the rail - nice :headbang::lol::P

I didn't have EE for Slane (have for Prague), but I was first in to golden circle with regular ticket. I got front row, so everyone with EE should be able to get IT if they want. A few people were standing behind each other in the middle instead of a little bit on the side at front.

That said, in my opinion Slane was absolutely horrible organized and they certanly don't have respect for the fans. First, they let everyone with EE only into the left area of Golden circle. Second, everyone with A or nothing specified had to get into A (left side). It looked like they wanted to fill one before opening the other half. In my opinion this is very unfair to the fans at front in the queue, forcing into one side, while people coming much later could just walk up to thw front on the right side.  

As I didn't have EE for this show I wanted to be sure I got in early. Therefore I got there 9 in the morning, just to be told the police had ordered NO queuing before 2pm. The guards sent us away and said we couldn't queue. Walked around, hang at a place for a while, and got back before 1pm just to se a huuuuge crowd queuing. It's so unfair! I was walking to the front to tell the guards what they told me earlier in the morning, and suddenly everybody moved as they prepared to let in. I managed somehow to get in the front of the queue (feeling bad about it, but honestly I was there early). 

Just letting you know. Terrible arrangment, I'm almost about to send MCD a complaint about it. I was lucky, but other fans that were early might not have been.

i always queue from the morning, but now I'm happy I have the EE dor Prague! ?

I've Norwegian auto correct if you Wonder why some words might look weird?

Edited by Scaramouche
  • Like 2

On ‎29‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 9:22 PM, Scaramouche said:

I didn't have EE for Slane (have for Prague), but I was first in to golden circle with regular ticket. I got front row, so everyone with EE should be able to get IT if they want. A few people were standing behind each other in the middle instead of a little bit on the side at front.

That said, in my opinion Slane was absolutely horrible organized and they certanly don't have respect for the fans. First, they let everyone with EE only into the left area of Golden circle. Second, everyone with A or nothing specified had to get into A (left side). It looked like they wanted to fill one before opening the other half. In my opinion this is very unfair to the fans at front in the queue, forcing into one side, while people coming much later could just walk up to thw front on the right side.  

As I didn't have EE for this show I wanted to be sure I got in early. Therefore I got there 9 in the morning, just to be told the police had ordered NO queuing before 2pm. The guards sent us away and said we couldn't queue. Walked around, hang at a place for a while, and got back before 1pm just to se a huuuuge crowd queuing. It's so unfair! I was walking to the front to tell the guards what they told me earlier in the morning, and suddenly everybody moved as they prepared to let in. I managed somehow to get in the front of the queue (feeling bad about it, but honestly I was there early). 

Just letting you know. Terrible arrangment, I'm almost about to send MCD a complaint about it. I was lucky, but other fans that were early might not have been.

i always queue from the morning, but now I'm happy I have the EE dor Prague! ?

I've Norwegian auto correct if you Wonder why some words might look weird?

thanks for sharing your experience. I think it will vary from City to City. There are different golden cirlces: in some cities only 1 General golden cirlce, in others divided in left and right. And how they let People in might differ also from place to place.. But it s cool that even without Early Entrance you managed to be front row.

Enjoy Prag EA, I will have EA in Vienna :dance:

• Like 1