Prostitute was sound checked in Bilbao

This is cool and all (at this point, any different song they soundcheck is cool in my book), but I'm not overly excited. I love Chinese Democracy but this has always been my least favourite song on it. Least listened to, anyways. I just never dug it for whatever reason.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cooker said:

Damn Slash must have got killed financially in the Divorce. He's just accepting everything Axl. 

Who says that the idea to put this song into the setlist has to come only from Axl?

Great song btw. I love Bucket's solo and the orchestral arrangements 

4 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Who says that the idea to put this song into the setlist has to come only from Axl?

Great song btw. I love Bucket's solo and the orchestral arrangements 

I never said Axl requested it or dictated they play it... I said they are accepting the set list as everything Axl. No VR or any other songs from Duff or Slash. 

• Like 2

There is absolutely no sign that Axl would ignore CD in a live set. I think that he would even want to play them on a AfD or UYI line-up tour

Edited by Sosso

20 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Fair point. There's no question that songs like Dead Horse, Perfect Crime, Pretty Tied Up, etc deserve to be chosen over the CD era songs with this reunited lineup.

Agreed. Hope they skip The Blues as well - another sappy piano ballad that I doubt Duff and Slash can save.

I'm still interested to hear Slash play Prostitute but if we get some more UYI songs played too throughout the rest of the tour then I wouldn't mind another 1or 2 CD songs played in place of others. Axl and Slash should remind themselves just how great the other songs they helped write are. 

Edited by Gold top 78

38 minutes ago, cooker said:

Damn Slash must have got killed financially in the Divorce. He's just accepting everything Axl. 

if the do the same setlist, some of you are not happy. if they change something, some of you are not happy.

how boring.

• Like 4