The GNR anything thread

Don't bash me if you think is a terrible idea but every now and then I have some thoughts that I want to share or questions that I want to ask here but it's not worth to do a thread just for it. In one of the many fan sites that I follow there is a thread like this and I thought it was a good idea doing here.

This thread is just to share some thoughts you have or ask questions or say stuff about our band

• Like 1

5 hours ago, snoman said:

why do they never do the third verse of nightrain live,   im talking about the "and im looking for some, so's i can leave this slum" part

Yeah I agree completely... 

And Axl should really start singing that Paradise City outro!!

Random GNR thoughts:

I haven't listened to a GNR song in months.

I haven't listened to a full GNR album in years.

I miss the NuGNR days a bit when they would deliver fiasco after fiasco and there were several jokes going on in here.

I honestly don't mind Melissa in the band. Think she's cute and talented, something Pitman could only dream of being.

I miss enjoying GNR but I simply lost any good feeling I had regarding the band.

When someone says you can't notice Axl's clean voice being at the concert I simply don't believe in that person. The difference is just too clear to go unnoticed.

Jokes at Melissa being labeled sexist 99% of the time and posts getting deleted because of it annoy me a lot. Pitman was bullied all the time here and didn't get any special treatment from the forum admin. Just don't see the difference between joking with a man and a woman, we are all equal in my view.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snoman said:

why do they never do the third verse of nightrain live,   im talking about the "and im looking for some, so's i can leave this slum" part

He probably leaves out this filler bits between the lines to save breath so he can really focus on the main "I'm on the nightrain..." bits. Just a live technique. I guess they could have Duff sing the filler bits or something but they've never bothered even going back to the old days.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

and it's always weird shit

I'm an 80s kid and never understood the success of twitter and instagram. Who cares what someone has to say? If you have something to say, join a forum and communicate with a whole group of people with different opinions. If you have some interesting pictures, make an album on Facebook. 

Slash and Trump are the weirdest twitter celebrities out there...however the 70 year old president tops them all...

• Like 1