Lyric Changes?!?

Not a lyric change per se, but I just don't like what Axl has done with the intro to Paraside City where he starts singing during Slash's opening solo, and on top of that, completely flubs the cue for the whistle - I can't figure out for the life of me why anyone would think that is a good idea. That whistle was perfect. Yeah, I know, I'm an annoying fan. 

• Like 3

On 23.6.2017 at 10:59 PM, ES175 said:

Not a lyric change per se, but I just don't like what Axl has done with the intro to Paraside City where he starts singing during Slash's opening solo, and on top of that, completely flubs the cue for the whistle - I can't figure out for the life of me why anyone would think that is a good idea. That whistle was perfect. Yeah, I know, I'm an annoying fan. 

I agree. I can't imagen the other guys thinking it's a great idea either. They just keep their mouth shut.:lol:

On 2.6.2017 at 2:10 PM, Gnrcane said:

Were they unable to put out the teleprompters?  Forget the lyrics, for anybody complaining about Axl's performances now, this was pretty awful and he was in his prime then.

Yeah, Axl was so much better back then. Don't believe that shit. :D

He says "I guess I'll keep it to myself" on every verse of Chinese Democracy now, rather than "gonna find out for yourself" and "I guess you'll find out for yourself" on the first and third verses.

It's cool that he sings the last chorus of It's So Easy like he used to with the "Hell, it's so easy" interjection again.

18 hours ago, AlexC said:

He says "I guess I'll keep it to myself" on every verse of Chinese Democracy now, rather than "gonna find out for yourself" and "I guess you'll find out for yourself" on the first and third verses.

It's cool that he sings the last chorus of It's So Easy like he used to with the "Hell, it's so easy" interjection again.

I always thought he said "yeah, it's so easy" but does that cool axl/joplin growling thing 

11 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

I always thought he said "yeah, it's so easy" but does that cool axl/joplin growling thing 

You could be right about that actually, the lyrics on the album sleeve don't include that part so we'll never know for sure.

Edited by AlexC