New Richard Fortus Interview -- Discusses Status Of New Music

On 10 June 2017 at 7:54 AM, Silent Jay said:

I think those years are long gone. Of course, Coma or Estranged in a full-capacity stadium make us remember of the big UYI production era, but honestly I can also see it as the marriage of Guns N' Roses's Chinese Democracy and Velvet Revolver production. The band found his guns side again, but it evolved. It's a whole new Guns N' Roses lineup with nostalgia intentions.

So a track list could be 

Chinese Democracy

Slither

Better

Fall to Pieces

Suckertrain Blues

There was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Big Machine

Dirty Little Thing

Sorry

Let it Roll

She Builds Quick Machines

This I Love

If Guns continues to do what they're doing right now, I will be happy. We need to let them just play together for a while and find each other. We may be asking too much if we expect them to bust out a new record this soon. It took a lot of years to get here, and we're lucky to even get the partial reunion. 

On 2017-6-11 at 1:20 PM, AslatIE said:

Listen to the rhythm guitar in the first solo in the original song, Ashba didn't write shit

Not to trash Ashba or anything but having listened to that for the first time since it leaked I am so glad he never got to actually record/release anything with this band.

On 10 June 2017 at 10:12 AM, RONIN said:

Even though you post more than a spam bot, please never stop posting. This is gold. :lol:

They base spambot algorithms on my posts, some of them can't handle the reality of CD II existing, even theoretically. 

• Like 1