the ultimate rock star of all time

action

suppose you're walking in a hypothetical rock n roll museum, looking at various artifacts from the golden days of rock. you see lennon's glasses, jimi's guitar, freddie's mic, and suddenly, the warden walks up to you and says "this is your lucky day son, you can name one rock star and i'll make him walk into this room this very moment and he'll play some songs, here in this room".

who would you pick?

which rockstar would make you walk away satisfied, knowing nothing could top what you've just seen?

i'm still thinking who i would pick...

Edited by action
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, action said:

suppose you're walking in a hypothetical rock n roll museum, looking at various artifacts from the golden days of rock. you see lennon's glasses, jimi's guitar, freddie's mic, and suddenly, the warden walks up to you and says "this is your lucky day son, you can name one rock star and i'll make him walk into this room this very moment and he'll play some songs, here in this room".

who would you pick?

which rockstar would make you walk away satisfied, knowing nothing could top what you've just seen?

i'm still thinking who i would pick...

John Lennon.

and Bon Scott! ;)

• Like 1

i think i'd have a great conversation with kurt. come to think of it, i don't think we'd talk a lot. but we'd understand each other. like me, he wanted to get away from people. people are shit and boring. falling asleep during a dumb interview? man, that's so me (not that i have been interviewed before, but thats not the point). i like his style.

12 hours ago, J Dog said:

It would be hard to pass up Elvis or Hendrix.

Maybe Johnny Cash or Jim Morrison.

I missed out on seeing Johnny Cash but told a buddy of mine about a show he was playing - he brought his guitar and got it signed. They talked for maybe 5 minutes.