Pedestrians hit by van on London Bridge

Frankly I hate that I'm not even shocked by those attacks anymore...

Wonder what it will take for the West to have an actual reaction. The last attack was twelve days ago. Twelve and it already seems ages ago and forgotten.

If we get to a point when it happens every two days, maybe then people will accept that there is something fundamentally evil with this shitty cult and that more of the same ( sadness, candles, praying, then business as usual ) won't solve it ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Glow Inc. said:

Frankly I hate that I'm not even shocked by those attacks anymore...

Wonder what it will take for the West to have an actual reaction. The last attack was twelve days ago. Twelve and it already seems ages ago and forgotten.

If we get to a point when it happens every two days, maybe then people will accept that there is something fundamentally evil with this shitty cult and that more of the same ( sadness, candles, praying, then business as usual ) won't solve it ?

Candles. Vigils. Minutes silences at sports grounds. Obligatory speeches from 'good Muslims' expressing sorrow. Lots of statements like ''the city is united against hatred, united through diversity and multiculturalism''. Condolences from other countries. Memorial concert. DVD spin-off of memorial concert.

Repeat.

• Like 4

not a hair on my ass is considering going to mass events or go out period unless necessary. a drink on a friday evening? no thanks. i know we shouldn't let ourselves get scared, and that's all great and fine of course, but each to the their own i say. every victim of these attacks didn't let themselves scare either, and they're still a victim. that's what i see, and that's what i remember.

my garden, my home, my wife and son. more, a happy man couldn't possibly wish for.

i'll go see GNR in a couple of weeks, because that's just the way it goes, but i'll be on the lookout for anything suspicious and be happy when i return home safe.

• Like 1

One of the attackers was previously reported to police according to BBC. ...And one of the attackers in the most recent attacks was reported 5 times by his local community. 

Yet we blame the community they live in for not doing enough?

Then the government decides to use this to push forward with a mandate for a state controlled Internet?

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

Allegedly one of the attackers was in this scene;

Documentary for channel 4 last year.

The guy in the bluish coat with the shaven head and (ehh) beard. You see him at 13:38.

They all speak in a London patois. ''Allah is the one true god innit'' haha.

PS

No it isn't him. This clip has already smudged out his face infact - he can be seen on the park scene.

Edited by DieselDaisy

19 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

One of the attackers was previously reported to police according to BBC. ...And one of the attackers in the most recent attacks was reported 5 times by his local community. 

Yet we blame the community they live in for not doing enough?

Then the government decides to use this to push forward with a mandate for a state controlled Internet?

I heard a guy on tv refer to these jihadist(s) as "known wolf" instead of the commonly used, "lone wolf"

You're right, authorities are often alerted, and many of these sub-humans are under surveillance, yet  never detained, thus the killing continues.

11 minutes ago, Joeypeeps said:

I heard a guy on tv refer to these jihadist(s) as "known wolf" instead of the commonly used, "lone wolf"

Police Federation crying wolf over cuts, says Theresa May

Home Secretary Theresa May has told the Police Federation to stop "crying wolf" about the impact of financial cuts.

Speaking to the federation's annual conference, she said more savings would have to be made in the next five years.

And she accused leaders of the body of "scaremongering" over the effect of cuts while crime was falling.

Earlier, chairman Steve White said the bobby on the beat was becoming an "endangered species" and neighbourhood policing was under serious threat.

However, Mrs May told federation members: "I have to tell you that this kind of scaremongering does nobody any good - it doesn't serve you, it doesn't serve the officers you represent, and it doesn't serve the public."

She listed warnings by the Police Federation - which represents rank and file officers in England and Wales - over recent years about "demoralised" and "angry" officers, along with claims members of the public were being put in danger.

"The truth is that crime fell in each of those years, it's fallen further since, and our country is safer than it's ever been," she said.

"So please - for your sake and for the thousands of police officers who work so hard every day - this crying wolf has to stop."

The home secretary announced plans for a new police bill to extend police-led prosecutions, overhaul the complaints system, and change the use of bail.

The government also plans to bring an end to the practice of using police cells to detain people with mental health issues, she said.

Danny Shaw, BBC home affairs correspondent, said members gave the home secretary "polite applause" at the end of her speech.

One delegate, referring to the last five years, told the home secretary in a Q&A session after her speech: "I've never known a time in the last 25 years when police morale has been so low.

"Officers feel that they are under sustained attack from the media, the government and additionally the Home Office. At times, our only allies are the public that we serve."

'Endangered species'

In his keynote speech to the conference in Bournemouth earlier, Mr White said neighbourhood policing was "just one of the endangered species in the new streamlined barren policing landscape".

He told Mrs May: "You seriously need to listen. And do not make the mistake of dismissing what you hear thinking 'Here they go again, the Police Federation, moaning and scaremongering'.

"No. Here we are again, the Police Federation telling it like it is."

Sourcehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32806520

This is awesome! Guy in the pub shouts "Fuck you, I'm Millwall" and then starts punching all three of the attackers! :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4575570/Millwall-fan-tells-fought-London-Bridge-terrorists.html

He told The Sun the three murderers started shouting Islamic chants, and said: 'Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, "I need to take the p*** out of these b******s".'

'I took a few steps towards them and said, "F*** you, I’m Millwall," So they started attacking me.'

As he shouted the same message again, the attack got even more frenzied and Roy was forced to swing wildly at the terrorists who killed seven and put 48 people in hospital in their rampage.

He added: 'I was on my own against all three of them, that's why I got hurt so much.

'It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.

'I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.'

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 4

On 04/06/2017 at 2:39 AM, AxlisOld said:

The whole world? Or one particular demographic? Let's not kid ourselves.

Have to admit I agree totally with this. People need to stop being so fucking PC and wake up to it. This is only going to get worse and worse.

On 04/06/2017 at 9:28 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Candles. Vigils. Minutes silences at sports grounds. Obligatory speeches from 'good Muslims' expressing sorrow. Lots of statements like ''the city is united against hatred, united through diversity and multiculturalism''. Condolences from other countries. Memorial concert. DVD spin-off of memorial concert.

Repeat.

....and round and round and round we go....