Pedestrians hit by van on London Bridge

9 hours ago, action said:

just goes to show what a bunch of slack-jawed yokels they are when faced with a real beer drinking, blood pissing, pissed of football fan

Not surprised to see where this fellas from, my dads side are all from sarf London...well except my Grandmother can you believe my Grandad who was a mad Millwall fan married a West ham fan from East london RIP June and Terry!

Edited by Silverburst80

2 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Not surprised to see where this fellas from, my dads side are all from sarf London...well except my Grandmother can you believe my Grandad who was a mad Millwall fan married a West ham fan from East london RIP June and Terry!

They were called Terry and June? That's awesome! :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dazey said:

They were called Terry and June? That's awesome! :lol:

Yes mate and they were the greatest (biased of course), miss them both dearly......i had to check why that was awesome admittedly i had no idea there was a tv show with the same name ha!

Edited by Silverburst80

On 06/06/2017 at 1:31 PM, bucketfoot said:

Have to admit I agree totally with this. People need to stop being so fucking PC and wake up to it. This is only going to get worse and worse.

Well as long we have heroes like you around to tell us not be... PC is just the ignorant term for 'decent person'.

1 hour ago, toroymoi said:

Well as long we have heroes like you around to tell us not be... PC is just the ignorant term for 'decent person'.

i'm not a hero, nor am i particularily decent. just trying to make ends meet and paying my taxes. not expecting much back in return, apart from not being keelhauled while going outdoors

yeah. guess i'm just ignorant

31 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

fuck off tinyrobot

Huh? idk what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, action said:

i'm not a hero, nor am i particularily decent. just trying to make ends meet and paying my taxes. not expecting much back in return, apart from not being keelhauled while going outdoors

yeah. guess i'm just ignorant

My post was directed to bucketfoot, not you.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You seem particularly decent imo, mate.

I think it's important to not direct our anger and frustration at each other, I think we can all agree these terrorists are scumbags and those cunts in the above video are scumbags too who need a good fucking hiding. They will get one if they come down here to NZ and Aussie with their sharia shit.

Have you seen the film Once Were Warriors? 

I'd have thought an Islamic extremists would think fuck that if theyd gone into the bar when Jake The Muss is brutally assaulting Uncle Bully :lol: uncle fuuucking bulleeeeey :lol: