What made you smile today?

Eric Cantona

I looked up how much my vintage Hiwatt Custom 1000 and and Marshall JCM 800 Lead Series cab are fetching online.  Grinning ear to ear

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

my friend's wedding! it's like wedding central here lately. duh...it's June :D

the time for weddings :)

Oh, that'll be so nice!  I love a wedding myself. Hope you have a blast!

Just now, soon said:

I looked up how much my vintage Hiwatt Custom 1000 and and Marshall JCM 800 Lead Series cab are fetching online.  Grinning ear to ear

nice! very cool ;) i need to look and see how much i can get for some of the GN'R merch i got with my VIP package from last year's concert. i have two of everything and only need one.

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

nice! very cool ;) i need to look and see how much i can get for some of the GN'R merch i got with my VIP package from last year's concert. i have two of everything and only need one.

Im no collector but Id imagine a heathy amount!  Mines got me daring to think about a vacation and a solar power system for my apartment. Did the VIP come with 2 of everything?

Edited by soon

34 minutes ago, soon said:

Im no collector but Id imagine a heathy amount!  Mines got me daring to think about a vacation and a solar power system for my apartment. Did the VIP come with 2 of everything?

with the VIP package got two litographs, two gn'r caps, 2 gn'r decks of card's, 2 gn'r duffel bags, two gn'r water bottles....maybe more not sure :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Took our six year old niece out for lunch. 

Me: "In Wales, they speak Welsh". 

Her: "Dory speaks to whales". 

:lol:

:lol: so adorable!

smiling thinking of going to a wedding reception tonight. ladies, if you want to get married come here to Reno :P

i have had four friends get married in the last couple of years and even more who have gotten recently engaged! :D

My printer completed two pages without crumpling up the paper. It has personality. It strung two pages together. Like a newly born calf it staggered a few feet and collapsed. That's real life. I wrote a unstructured poem more than 50 times. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

Just felt like bumping this thread as there's so much terrible going on in the world right now. 

Please keep posting in it!

-----------

Today my client told me that he loved the work I had been doing. It was a task I'd tried to outsource as I really didn't want the job and knew it wouldn't be playing to my strengths. Had no choice but to do it, and it turned out ok. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Just felt like bumping this thread as there's so much terrible going on in the world right now. 

Please keep posting in it!

-----------

Today my client told me that he loved the work I had been doing. It was a task I'd tried to outsource as I really didn't want the job and knew it wouldn't be playing to my strengths. Had no choice but to do it, and it turned out ok. 

Excellent idea! 

I was going  through all my "watch later" videos on YouTube and this video was there. It gave me a good laugh.