What made you smile today?

Eric Cantona

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Just found out that I've been shortlisted for a local women in business award. :lol:

with the short part of shortlist being the operative word being as how its up north :lol:  Just tell em the truth, you are the list, aren't you?  'The ONLY working woman in Dinglesworth, Yorkshire, Graciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

with the short part of shortlist being the operative word being as how its up north :lol:  Just tell em the truth, you are the list, aren't you?  'The ONLY working woman in Dinglesworth, Yorkshire, Graciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! 

I'll take any praise that comes my way. 

The application form had some silly questions like coffee, tea or prosecco? and tell us your funniest moment in business. I couldn't think of any funny moments (I work alone, even the cat pities me) so I filled the page with family-friendly jokes. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

You bunch of cynical fucks never posting here :lol: 

I remembered I'm actually seeing Guns N' Roses in Oslo next year, like I literally just processed that, I'm going to hear Welcome To The Jungle being played by the boys loud as fuck. 

holy shit im going to probably witness prostitute live ahhhhh:drool:

• GNFNR 1

Turned on the radio to hear a rather popular Canadian artist, whom I do not care for, sing the line "You surround me like a circle." This was a repeated hook through out the song.  WTF!!!!!!!  Its so cheap and shite.  Also, circles dont necessarily surround things, so it not "like a circle" at all.  Its just shite.

But I smile because God bless em, they're on the radio.  This was the Juno's (Canadian Grammy equivalent) song writers show case no less!!!

• Like 1