What made you smile today?

Eric Cantona

my garden.  I have a few.  The one that made me smile is a tiny 8 x 8.  In the process of putting culinary and medicinal herbs in plus some swiss chard, tomatoes and peppers for good measure.

since Im having some new health struggles I've been hoping to have a nice place to sit and rest while I work and decided this garden with its many flowers would be the one.

It is dark and rainy and was just in the zone as I worked.  

I stepped back and observed my new sitting spot in back corner, with multi level rolling garden of chamomile, calendula, nasturtium.  And spots for the neediest plants around my chair.  It is perfectly functional and just beautiful.  Cant believe it worked out so well.

very cool thread idea btw!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

There's so much fucking negativity everywhere, so why not? What made you smile today?

i woke up...any day i wake up i smile cos we are not promised that :) Rev AFR at your service! non denominational, great believer in being thankful for the small things in life!

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You :lol:

Jan you have like a million kids. @AslatIE is my adoped son in my head :P

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i woke up...any day i wake up i smile cos we are not promised that :) Rev AFR at your service! non denominational, great believer in being thankful for the small things in life!

AMEN??

You're such a nice person. :hug:

• Like 1

i was having a beer on my porch, with my neighbour, chatting about men's stuff, while all of a sudden the new neighbour came to introduce herself. she was .... well endowed if you know what i mean. tits that would make einstein review his relativity laws, an ass like the sistine chapel, while prancing around like a bird. me and my neighbour were watching the scene and we both had a smile on our face.

Edited by action