That "Oh My God" Moment On The Tour

- When they played the encore from Layla at the first Vegas show. I was watchinig it through Periscope and there was one take where it seemed the three of them were playing very close to each other . It was very emotional. Then when I saw them live, they were standing in a very similar display, but they were not actually close.

- I saw them live for the first time when they played in Rosario, Argentina. At one point, Slash was playing sitting in one of the monitors and all of a sudden Axl sat next to him for a few seconds. That was the moment I thought: "This is really happening". I was lucky enough to be close to the part of the stage where it happened.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

This pic. My "This is really happening" moment.

5d749c283f3bbc2edb5f4615d9ee2d66.jpg

I agree, for me it was the images coming out of the troubadour, seeing pictures of axl and slash not only standing next to one another but smiling.  I don't think they're best friends but it's nice to see people work out their shit.

the second was steven, great moment when he came out, and his playing was excellent, I felt like he owned the opportunity and I was happy for him.   

Like some others have said hearing the heartbeat on periscope of first Vegas show was incredible.

I think the biggest wtf moment for me was the show I attended in Toronto, everyone in my section was full on dancing to Brownstone.  I know I had not anticipated dancing and I dont think everyone else did either.  The tough guys who'd threatened the very petite young women I was with just before the show, the olds, the hipsters (non ironically), the infirm;  everyone was just lost in the music. Brief out of body experience.  And everyone was even making eye contact and the vibe was really positive there after.

Imagine Adler had been on drums! :) 

• Like 1

Vegas 4-8-16  hearing Axl's voice knowing i was in the same room as he was. seeing Slash and Duff huddle around Axl. Axl smilimg at Slash. Layla playing in front of November Rain and me losing my mind! Coma and how it affected so many people ( guys actually tearing up ) Nightrain and how we all sang along with it...we were great :D

basically that whole concert :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

You said you hated him in a few threads ago... wtf?

I was in LA and I didn't expect to see him on stage!! First time I saw him playing live!

He was nice at the time. He became annoying months later.

That's It.

Edited by Italian girl

Fucking hell. Reading through this I'm all giggly and almost tearing up.

To answer the question, the first time Coma was played made me jump out of my seat (or bed, actually). God it felt so good.

Troubadour was exciting but having to wait for updates kind of gave it an old school feel,

but the big moment for me came when they started ISE in Vegas and Axl goes into the first line stomping his foot into that chair like a mad man, it was like "of course Axl can still make singing in a chair cool" 

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Troubadour was exciting but having to wait for updates kind of gave it an old school feel,

but the big moment for me came when they started ISE in Vegas and Axl goes into the first line stomping his foot into that chair like a mad man, it was like "of course Axl can still make singing in a chair cool" 

He fucking rocked that chair!

Not GNR but....

il_570xN.1006026932_ao25.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1