Ashba Water

axlslash

I think the dude is really overestimating his name recognition. Is anybody really gonna buy this because it has his Prince-like (hmm- Ashba copy somebody?? Nah...) symbol on the bottle?

He should really stick to skull caps and unisex sweatpants that say "dope"... Amd thank his lucky fucking stars if he ever sells any of those...

"We will be launching our website with-in a few weeks, but as all of you know, water is very heavy and shipping water is not cheap due to the weight." - I do not see the connection between the two things mentioned in that sentence. 

"ASHBA Water and our iconic designed bottle is perfect for everyday hydration, whether you're relaxing by the pool or on the go."

denzel-washington-golden-globes-20161.gi

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, duff_rose said:

"We will be launching our website with-in a few weeks, but as all of you know, water is very heavy and shipping water is not cheap due to the weight." - I do not see the connection between the two things mentioned in that sentence. 

"ASHBA Water and our iconic designed bottle is perfect for everyday hydration, whether you're relaxing by the pool or on the go."

Thanks for pointing those two things out. Ashba is so funny, especially since he's not in GNR anymore.

:lol:

Maybe he should think about bottling air from high up the mountains, you know, perfect for everyday oxygenation, whether you're relaxing by the pool or on the go. At least air is really light and much cheaper to ship.

Edited by Lio
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Ashba is out-Kissing Kiss.

Completely (though the KISS Kasket is still the epitome of gawdy fucking nonsense). The graphic design and clothing businesses I understood, since his music career didn't really fully ignite until Sixx:AM and he could use the design and clothing stuff for his marketing and merch as a musician. So on that level I used to defend him. But now he's literally trying to sell water?! He has jumped the shark - a shark which, by the way, swims in a tank full of 100% guaranteed dementedly hydrated Ashba Water.

The fact that he thinks his name is a selling point is just beyond the pail!  Even actual famous people dont always do that. Trump does, Ashba does. 

OT: Id rather that individuals, companies, communities, Towns & Cities, Provinces & States and Nations would take better care of their own Water Tables, ensuring that tap water is healthy.  Of course thats not gonna happen over night and some might be unfixable sadly.  I use a Berkey water filter, powerful enough to filter out the pharmaceuticals and everything from tap water.  Not only do I not produce the waste and dont contribute to the shipping carbon print, I dont drink "Pure Spring Water" that has been leaching toxins from the plastic bottles (often estrogen mimickers). 

Also I live an hour away from a natural spring that is publicly held.  Not sure why we sold all our wells to companies.  We could all be going to wells for Pure Spring Water in many areas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Is he still in that awful band with Nikki Sixx??

Yes. But the band is inactive. I quess that's why he is selling that Ashba water now :lol:

Edited by Sosso

3 hours ago, axlslash said:

Completely (though the KISS Kasket is still the epitome of gawdy fucking nonsense). The graphic design and clothing businesses I understood, since his music career didn't really fully ignite until Sixx:AM and he could use the design and clothing stuff for his marketing and merch as a musician. So on that level I used to defend him. But now he's literally trying to sell water?! He has jumped the shark - a shark which, by the way, swims in a tank full of 100% guaranteed dementedly hydrated Ashba Water.

DJ Ashba's next logical step is the Ashba Urn, for rockin' cremations! :headbang:

Still makes me laugh that some fans legitimately believe the sole reason original GNR reunited is because DJ Ashba decided to step down from his position in Guns and focus on his shitty emo band with Nikki Sixx. Lol. Yeah, because the existence of this multi-million dollar grossing world tour all hinged on whether Ashba was prepared to step down and let a man called Slash take his place. Slash is so lucky DJ gave him this opportunity. What a gracious man Darren Jay Ashba is.

• Like 1

On 7.6.2017 at 5:44 PM, axlslash said:

I actually love the Kiss Kasket. As a product, it's so batshit crazy, that it almost makes it brilliant.:lol:

On 7.6.2017 at 8:06 PM, Sosso said:

Yes. But the band is inactive. I quess that's why he is selling that Ashba water now :lol:

If the Sixx AM doesn't work, here's a band he could join: 

BlackVeilBrides-071014.jpg

Ashba would fit in just fine, right? 

On 6/9/2017 at 8:19 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

I actually love the Kiss Kasket. As a product, it's so batshit crazy, that it almost makes it brilliant.:lol:

If the Sixx AM doesn't work, here's a band he could join: 

BlackVeilBrides-071014.jpg

Ashba would fit in just fine, right? 

Pretty sure they're on hiatus, too. Andy Biersak is doing solo work right now. Alex Grossi from Quiet Riot did just reboot the Beautiful Creatures, though, so maybe Dj could do that :P