A little bit of 80s for you

I put this one down as a first verse thing a while back to try out the harmonies and forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago I had a listen to it and thought it deserved finishing, so here it is! Typical Soundcloud quality, if you would like a better quality version of the MP3, PM me and I'll send one across.

EDIT: just added it to Youtube and linked below for a bit better quality, also Soundcloud has been a bit weird overnight and the link is being odd. I'll update this post later with a working link.

Thanks for listening and enjoy!

Edited by SoundOfAGun
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*sigh* tried to get my iTunes to work. it is still on my old laptop but i saw it on YouTube! love it! and the video!

more please :)

Working on the drums for a track called "The Divide" as we speak! Then it needs some overlays and a bit of polish, after that it should be ready to go.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

FINALLY got my Itunes back! come on 10.04.17!!!!! rock4

I did the date the English way, it is the 10th of April, not the 4th of October. Haha, didn't even consider that! The track is on iTunes now.

I wanted to get an original out before my daughter is born in a couple of weeks, but the guy who did bass on High Hopes wants to record a part for It, so I have another cover that should be ready for the weekend. There is a small chance I will get a re-record of a track I did a demo of in 2014 out on the next couple of weeks, but the cover will definitely be done in the next few days.