08/05/2017 - Little Rock, AR - War Memorial Stadium

Black Sabbath

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Maybe Axl read the forum posters? ??

I think he is aware and listens... People often call it bitching but I think a lot of the stuff you hear on these forums is just constructive criticism from fans that love the band. 

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think he is aware and listens... People often call it bitching but I think a lot of the stuff you hear on these forums is just constructive criticism from fans that love the band. 

Yeah,understand,but i convinced what he read this forum because he made this change, whatin this particular threat he have lot of critics, not think what is casual,maybe i are wrong, not know

• Like 1

He probably did only say W Axl Rose I was actually talking to my girlfriend at the moment he said it about how damn good they sounded compared to the other cities we have seen lol. Now begins the planning for show 5 for me, haven't decided where but its looking like Vegas Baby

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler

That is because a lot of us all thought he was Izzy, moved like him played and wore the same clothes as him. 

It really was a great show though, pretty awesome and cowboy Axle was pretty cool too.. if I could figure out to make attachments 

On 8/7/2017 at 10:51 AM, Stlconcerts said:

Where are these 25 dollar shirts and 5 dollar posters? I spent 195 on 3 posters and a shirt saturday . Your merch pricing is way off

With the guy and his cart At the parking lot exit along with the mini pretzels and Walmart's 'Great Value'  brand 16oz water bottles