GN'R #11 on Forbes World's Highest-Paid Celebrities List

11 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

Seriously. They should tour for free cuz we're fans and they owe us!

They are going to owe us something when Duff and Slash move into their $30 million homes following this tour! 

But no I wasn't serious...it was a joke. It just seemed like the appropriate response to a story like this 

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Oh I regretted it and was incredibly stupid as I had already seen Rose in 2006, which was an unmitigated disaster of a show. In 2012 I can only presume Rose had an urinary infection as he kept leaving the stage after every song while the rest of the band proceeded to play little instrumental jingles and covers. I still have the programme which has that red hand on the cover with lots of little red people on it.

Which 2006 show was it Dies'?

On 6/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, IncitingChaos said:

Just glad they beat Metallica! And haven't released an album in a decade...

After seeing both live in the last year I can say Metallica is a better show. Also bragging about not releasing an album in a  decade or 20+ years isn't something to be proud about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bono said:

After seeing both live in the last year I can say Metallica is a better show. Also bragging about not releasing an album in a  decade or 20+ years isn't something to be proud about. 

You  are entitled to your opinion on Metallica being the better show but I think you know what he was saying regarding the album. Metallica released albums and still came In second place to GNR. How Is that bragging about not releasing new material?

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Boston is selling ok.. Still a ton of seats but all the cheap ones and PIT are gone.. They should have sold out that place in hours but...  There will definitely be better deals than what I payed. And I joined Nightrain.. That's all on my dumb ass though... I am actually surprised how well MSG sold. BOTH shows

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.......you paid for Nightrain again?? I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed lol. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Newcastle Arena. It didn't start to eleven or so, and Rose stormed off towards the end in a tantrum.

Haha! I was at the same show. Thought it was alright to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Haha! I was at the same show. Thought it was alright to be honest. 

Well I believe Stradlin was present which was good.

I remember it being like a furnace. I remember some stoned old hippy going up to me and going at about 10:30 or so when everybody was getting really sick of waiting for Rose and saying, (broad Geordie) ''hey kid, do ya na when Led Zeppelin are coming oot?''. That was probably the highlight of the whole evening to be honest.

18 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

They are going to owe us something when Duff and Slash move into their $30 million homes following this tour! 

But no I wasn't serious...it was a joke. It just seemed like the appropriate response to a story like this 

:)

12 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Metallica have been making this kind of money for decades, unlike GnR.

Kind of hard for them to make "that kind of money" for decades, when they reformed In 2016 with only 3 of the 5 original members.

Edited by ironmt

12 hours ago, campos said:

Metallica released their album in the late 2016

Wait for the 2018 Forbes List . They will rank higher

Since Gnr released the Illusion albums In 1991, Metallica had releases In 91,96,97,03,08 and 2016 and they still came In second. They are both huge bands with Metallica having released a ton more material. It Isn't always about quantity over quality. Maybe next time Metallica rates higher than Guns.