What time are thy coming on stage??

stadium island opens at 3pm and the gates to the stadium are due to open at 5pm. Supporting artists are due on stage from 5:45pm with the main act following. The curfew is at 10.30pm.

doesn't actually say what time they go on stage on the Olympic stadium site.

48 minutes ago, Croftea said:

stadium island opens at 3pm and the gates to the stadium are due to open at 5pm. Supporting artists are due on stage from 5:45pm with the main act following. The curfew is at 10.30pm.

doesn't actually say what time they go on stage on the Olympic stadium site.

Looking to grab a couple lithos before and drop em back to Liverpool St. - is it your understanding that we won't be able to get these until 3pm?

2 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Wtf is your problem

No problem, just a little joke on myself how I used to love the late shows. Still miss that but I get I get they all growed up now. Im just nostalgia for 91. I got left back  dont worry. They bew what was up. New. Knew. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

No problem, just a little joke on myself how I used to love the late shows. Still miss that but I get I get they all growed up now. Im just nostalgia for 91. I got left back  dont worry. They bew what was up. New. Knew. 

Oh, ok :) It's all good. 

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

It depends on the start time the promoter sets. It was different at every gig. Either way expect them to be on time or even earlier.

1030pm curfew in London so yes they wil need to bang on time or they won't get a full set in

1 minute ago, headshrinker84 said:

That's not official. Just someone commenting on a tweet

London Stadium replying to somebody asking if you go back a few days?

London Stadium‏ @LondonStadium

Follow

More

Replying to @fellows_scott @gunsnroses and 6 others

5.45pm: Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown 6.35pm: The Kills 7.45pm: Guns 'N Roses