Two more shootings today!

Today there were two more shootings on US soil.

One was in Alexandria, VA by a 66 year old man who is very fed up with the government and the Trump administration so he attacked some Republicans getting ready to play a soft ball game. This man shows how a lot of Americans are fed up with struggling everyday just to make ends meet. Something has to change or more of this will happen. The middle class and poor are getting tired of hearing bullshit and nothing changes except the rich get richer.

Another shooting was in a UPS center in San Francisco, CA.

If the something doesn't change for the better things will only get worse.

Terrorists aren't the only ones we have to fear now. Hard working Americans are getting tired of being promised things that will never happen. This has been the worse administration ever!

I just wish Trump would realize he can't do it and just resign.

I hope in 4 years someone who actually cares about the US will step up and change things for the better.

If we have no hope, we have no future.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Today there were two more shootings on US soil.

One was in Alexandria, VA by a 66 year old man who is very fed up with the government and the Trump administration so he attacked some Republicans getting ready to play a soft ball game. This man shows how a lot of Americans are fed up with struggling everyday just to make ends meet. Something has to change or more of this will happen. The middle class and poor are getting tired of hearing bullshit and nothing changes except the rich get richer.

Another shooting was in a UPS center in San Francisco, CA.

If the something doesn't change for the better things will only get worse.

Terrorists aren't the only ones we have to fear now. Hard working Americans are getting tired of being promised things that will never happen. This has been the worse administration ever!

I just wish Trump would realize he can't do it and just resign.

I hope in 4 years someone who actually cares about the US will step up and change things for the better.

If we have no hope, we have no future.

Where did you read all that about why he did it and about the Trump stuff? Everything I've seen he just sounds like an extreme left type of guy that said he just wanted to kill as many Republicans as he could. Not saying you're wrong, I just haven't seen anything about what you said. When the shooter got there he started asking people who were democrat and who were republican, then started shooting. I don't care if you hate Trump, it's hard to justify doing something like that to unsuspecting innocent people.

The whole left vs right thing has reached a stupid level over the past year. People have gotten very personal and hateful just over who voted for who, and the press and social media have stirred the hell out of it. This sounds like that type of stuff to me, in the most extreme way. Personally I've been waiting on violence to happen. I've seen a ton of hate and judging and personal stuff go on between the two sides.

And poor and middle class have been lied to and had promises broken for years, president after president, this just didn't start in 2017.

• Like 1

My apologies dontdamnmeuyi, that ^^^^ came across very asshole-ish. I usually don't even comment on these things but I've had a terrible couple of days, and you know when you're all down and jumpy and your head ain't right, you can sometimes gets ill over little things. Sorry again for coming across that way.

On 6/14/2017 at 4:46 PM, J Dog said:

My apologies dontdamnmeuyi, that ^^^^ came across very asshole-ish. I usually don't even comment on these things but I've had a terrible couple of days, and you know when you're all down and jumpy and your head ain't right, you can sometimes gets ill over little things. Sorry again for coming across that way.

what you said though is true IMO. people are more interested in buying a new iPod or smart phone than what the the eff is going on in the world. i have felt since before even 9/11... that things are building to war. and i think the reason people elected Trump is because they are sick of all this aw let's all just kiss and make up. i have a bad feeling WWIII is imminent. sure, vote for someone else in 2020 but let it be someone who is prepared for this to happen and who will have the guts to face the facts and act first instead of going with the attitude that everything will just magically become peachy keen. not trying to disparage your post @dontdamnme you know i like you a lot. i am just tired of people hiding their heads in the sand...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

"we want peace, with violence if necessary"

it's a phenomenon as old as the streets.

war benefits no one except the elite and the extremist halfnuts. ordinary people are cannon fodder and collateral damage.

islam extremists may rule us all in the future, or they may not. one thing is for sure through all of this: no one lives forever. our time on earth is limited. the kingdom they want to establish, is only temporal.

there is this interesting internet meme of posting cats whenever a terrorist attack happens. like the last one in brussels where a bomb went off. there was this picture of a cat who was in the near surroundings of the blast, and she kept on sleeping anyways, only  mildy worried by the events. I'm like that cat. i'm the center of my universe. As long as it doesnt happen to me, i'll enjoy my beer and the pleasures in life, enjoy the beauty that still can be enjoyed in this world. and if I die in an attack, that will be 20 horrible seconds in a lifetime of not giving a damn. sounds good enough to me.