Jungle, Nightrain and It's So Easy - *Not In This Lifetime* Music Videos

On 6/14/2017 at 7:33 PM, slash_plocman said:

Inspired by an old ISE video I made a new version couple of weeks ago. Some footage from current tour with VHS' spirit. Had a lot of fun recreating it, enjoy :D

Great editing - I think it would be better with a live audio recording from the tour though! Maybe do an alternate version? Houston or Philly 2016 are pretty ace.

apparently you have great editing skills -- people are writing about how this is the best fan made vid they have ever seen -- but i can not really say much about that

i stopped watching when i realized it was the original GNR audio recording of the song edited with guns n aliens tour footage

Bro I just have to say - THIS IS FUCKIN AWESOME! I loved how you edited that robot with Axl throwing his fucking jacket! Chills! 

Keep em coming! 

-------------

I just wanna ask something :

Is this soundboard recording? If so how can Axl sound so great here and so shity in Rio? 

Is his voice better here or Houston nightrain? 

Where did you find that train footage? 

--------

Upon hearing this makes me sad thinking how slash played on point solos without noodling around... Unlike now.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Bro I just have to say - THIS IS FUCKIN AWESOME! I loved how you edited that robot with Axl throwing his fucking jacket! Chills! 

Keep em coming! 

-------------

I just wanna ask something :

Is this soundboard recording? If so how can Axl sound so great here and so shity in Rio? 

Is his voice better here or Houston nightrain? 

Where did you find that train footage? 

--------

Upon hearing this makes me sad thinking how slash played on point solos without noodling around... Unlike now.. 

Thanks!

It is soundboard from Coachella 23rd April 2016. I don't know if he's voice is better but definately sounds awesome in this. Rio... lets skip it.

Found train on youtube somewhere - all videos I used in montage are in description on yt, check it out. Cheers!

Edited by slash_plocman
  • Thanks 1