Blood Drive

Blood Drive is a new show that premiered on SyFy last night at ten.

It is uncut, so there's cursing, including the "f" word and nudity and sex and tons of crazy violence.

It's a cross between Escape from New York and the Mad Max movies.

It's going to be 13 episodes in all.

I tell you this show is just crazy.

Different racers go cross states for a chance for money and the right to say they are the best.

The thing is the cars run on human blood and wait until you see what's under the hood!

After each commercial, syfy would show the warnings about how this show is MA for violence, cursing, sex and nudity. They also had a number if you had any complaints, but it warns you so if anyone does complain, they are just stupid. You don't have to watch it, duh, change the channel. I give syfy kudos for showing this kind of show.

Also for FX for showing Taboo with cursing, sex, violence and nudity. Parents put your kids to bed and enjoy these amazing shows!

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:06 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

sounds good! will they be rerunning the first epi do you know?

It started last Wednesday, but you can probably on demand it. I'm not sure if SyFy will replay it or not?

I love how more and more cable channels are allowing cursing, over the top violence and sex now just like the premium channels.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2017 at 0:55 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Blood Drive is a new show that premiered on SyFy last night at ten.

It is uncut, so there's cursing, including the "f" word and nudity and sex and tons of crazy violence.

It's a cross between Escape from New York and the Mad Max movies.

It's going to be 13 episodes in all.

I tell you this show is just crazy.

Different racers go cross states for a chance for money and the right to say they are the best.

The thing is the cars run on human blood and wait until you see what's under the hood!

After each commercial, syfy would show the warnings about how this show is MA for violence, cursing, sex and nudity. They also had a number if you had any complaints, but it warns you so if anyone does complain, they are just stupid. You don't have to watch it, duh, change the channel. I give syfy kudos for showing this kind of show.

Also for FX for showing Taboo with cursing, sex, violence and nudity. Parents put your kids to bed and enjoy these amazing shows!

Just got hold of the first couple of episodes of this after watching a trailer, it sounds/looks a right laugh.:lol: It basically looks like Death Race: The TV Series. Thanks for the heads up!

On 6/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It started last Wednesday, but you can probably on demand it. I'm not sure if SyFy will replay it or not?

I love how more and more cable channels are allowing cursing, over the top violence and sex now just like the premium channels.

yeah we here in the US are a bit behind on the cursing and nudity which i find ridiculous because i watched GMA some months back and they had a rapper on and they had to bleep like every other word of his song! but i looked in the audience and there were young kids who knew every word and were singing along. oh well...:shrugs:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah we here in the US are a bit behind on the cursing and nudity which i find ridiculous because i watched GMA some months back and they had a rapper on and they had to bleep like every other word of his song! but i looked in the audience and there were young kids who knew every word and were singing along. oh well...:shrugs:

Well, FX's Taboo wasn't censored at all. The cursing was out there even "fuck" and the sex was unrated too.

I think Tom Hardy said take the show as is or not as all.

It's already be renewed for season 2 and 3.

The channels warn you and as a parent it's your job to keep some shows off so your kids don't see them. It's not the cable company's job.

If you don't like sex, nudity and violence, change the channel.

Yeah, the US are a bunch of prudes when it comes to sex and gore. Like I said, don't watch it.

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

meditating on toilet paper?? :lol:

Speaking of which, how the hell do they wipe their areas with those nails? lol

Very carefully! :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, FX's Taboo wasn't censored at all. The cursing was out there even "fuck" and the sex was unrated too.

I think Tom Hardy said take the show as is or not as all.

It's already be renewed for season 2 and 3.

The channels warn you and as a parent it's your job to keep some shows off so your kids don't see them. It's not the cable company's job.

If you don't like sex, nudity and violence, change the channel.

Yeah, the US are a bunch of prudes when it comes to sex and gore. Like I said, don't watch it.

Speaking of which, how the hell do they wipe their areas with those nails? lol

Very carefully! :P

hahahahaha! that reminds me of a guy i knew who had a very weird fetish...he liked girls with like really really long toe nails! and those women who grow their fingernails so long that they start curling around??:lol:

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, the cars use blood for fuel. Crazy idea, but different.

I like it a lot. Very gory and sometimes sexy.

I like the elements, although not huge on gore. But what is the story about. Is it a war or what's the situation. Is it like Walking dead, survival in this crazy world. 

17 hours ago, wasted said:

I get high on the fumes of medicated toilet paper. 

ha! do you remember when they had all those different colors of toilet paper then had to stop because it caused sensitivity in some people in their,um, areas plus it was not environmentally friendly. they wiped out colored TP! :P

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahahahaha! that reminds me of a guy i knew who had a very weird fetish...he liked girls with like really really long toe nails! and those women who grow their fingernails so long that they start curling around??:lol:

lol yeah, it's always a sex thing with men. lol

I wondered why the colored toilet paper disappeared. I moved to Texas by then and thought maybe they only had white paper here. lol Whatever! I liked the colors

Medicated toilet paper? Is that for hemmoroids? I do use the wet ones. Never can be too clean.

• Like 1