Arch Enemy

Majestic Beast

Say your thoughts about this band,they labeled as extreme melodic death metal,they begun with johan liiva on vocals,then with german lady angela gossow,now she is retired and another pretty lady alissa white gluz replaced her,current line up,michael amott/jef loomis ex-nevermore.

I'm not a big fan of the band but i have to say they are really decent live and they have some good stuff.

And here with Alissa from their latest DVD release,

Edited by Majestic Beast

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 3:52 AM, Majestic Beast said:

Not even one dude interested to discuss this,Will To Power new album coming into September.

Thanks for posting these....I saw a shirt of theirs at the Maiden show last night and wanted to check them out.     Not sure I'm totally into the tunes, but I bet they are a good band to see live for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/7/2017 at 4:14 PM, maynard said:

Alissa is pretty.

Yeah,she is prettier than grandma angela,more friendly and cute,but i dislike her atittude about all the time promoting vegamism,atheism,anti marriage or whatever shit that has not to do with the band.

As for their last album,i prefer it from war eternal, i like A Fight I Must Win, Dreams Of Retribution,First Day In Hell(best in my opinion),Murder Scene,the rest is just from ok to generic.

Edited by Majestic Beast