Vehicle hits pedestrians in London

BlueJean Baby

It will probably be an EDLey guy like that nutter who bumped off that Labour politician. It was going to happen, let's face it, after Westminster, Manchester and London. We'll unfortunately have to endure the same language from the politicians about 'multicultural and tolerance' on a four occasion in as many weeks. 

Further, is there any purpose to these COBRA meetings?

This is another awful attack, the people and the scene especially the Imam were very restrained in not harming the guy until the police got there. With attacks and counter attacks it's starting to feel more like we have an unofficial civil war going across the country. :(

I understand the man already suffering a heart attack died, I hope the other injuries aren't too serious.

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It will probably be an EDLey guy like that nutter who bumped off that Labour politician. It was going to happen, let's face it, after Westminster, Manchester and London. We'll unfortunately have to endure the same language from the politicians about 'multicultural and tolerance' on a four occasion in as many weeks. 

Further, is there any purpose to these COBRA meetings?

Looks like you made the wrong assumptions

Edit:

You probably never. He's the whitest most EDL guy ever.

Edited by Axl_morris

It was outside a Mosque where people were praying. How terrible is that?

There's no stopping these crazy people.

The people caught him and were able hold him until police came.

My heart goes out to all those injured and their families.

London has suffered many terrible crimes these past months. They are a strong people who will continue to fight evil that attacks their country and people.

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

No doubt the politically correct fruit loops will make a bigger deal out of this than the twenty two at Manchester, or the victims who had their throat slit during the London Bridge attack.

no doubt about that.

they are as bad as any other racists, terrorists, communists, kapitalists, homophobists, nazists and every other ists you can gather under the sun. you can throw them all in a large bag and shoot them to the moon, but i doubt it would make much difference.... it's only a matter of time before the cycle of hate starts all over again.

damn this dangerous and evil fucking planet.

On 2017-6-19 at 1:48 PM, alfierose said:

This is another awful attack, the people and the scene especially the Imam were very restrained in not harming the guy until the police got there. With attacks and counter attacks it's starting to feel more like we have an unofficial civil war going across the country. :(

I understand the man already suffering a heart attack died, I hope the other injuries aren't too serious.

They weren't restrained, they were (quite understandably) giving him a good kicking before the Imam called for peace.