Guns N' Joneses - Axl Rose and Tom Jones hit the piss

GUNS N' JONESES 

Axl Rose and Tom Jones stumble out of boozed-fuelled party at 6am after noise officials called to break up bash

The Guns N' Roses singer led the hell-raising in the early hours at celeb hotspot Chiltern Firehouse following a gig at London Stadium

A BOOZE-fuelled party with Guns N’ Roses rocker Axl Rose and veteran singer Tom Jones broke up at 6am after noise officials were called to shut it down.

The celeb bar hosting the bash officially closed at 3am but wildman Axl, Tom, 77, and other stars were still downing drinks hours later.

Two council noise officers arrived to try to call time at about 4.30am after complaints from neighbours.

But it was another hour and a half before the revellers, who also included Kate Moss’s ex-hubby Jamie Hince, finally stumbled out of the venue.

US megastar Axl, 55, led the hell-raising in the early hours of Sunday in a bar at the Chiltern Firehouse luxury hotel and restaurant in central London.

He and his band had belted out classics such as 1988 hits Paradise City and Sweet Child o’ Mine at a heaving London Stadium gig on Saturday night.

The booze then flowed as celebs at the party watched US boxing world champ Andre Ward’s victory in his televised clash with Russian Sergey Kovalev.

A source said: “The music was pumping.

“There was screaming, with boozy celebs cheering the fight from Las Vegas, which didn’t start until 4.20am UK time.

“Axl was rooting for the US fighter and wasn’t happy about noise complaints. It wasn’t very rock ’n roll.

“The bar manager tried to argue it was a private party.

“The Westminster council officials were made to wait outside by ­security.

“Management eventually turned the music off but the shouting continued.”

The Chiltern Firehouse did not respond to calls for comment.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3837676/axl-rose-tom-jones-break-up-bash/

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

Awful! Explains why his voice is thinning out now. We didn't have these issues when he was with AC/DC 

jk it's kinda cool he still gets after it...but on the serious side of that I still hope he's looking out for that voice, you don't have to be an expert to know what too much on a regular basis can do to a singers voice

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Awful! Explains why his voice is thinning out now. We didn't have these issues when he was with AC/DC 

jk it's kinda cool he still gets after it...but on the serious side of that I still hope he's looking out for that voice, you don't have to be an expert to know what too much on a regular basis can do to a singers voice

We have no idea if Axl was drunk or if he was eating tomahawk steaks. Last time he was out with Angus, he said he doesn't drink on tour anymore. Not good for his voice. I mean I don't think Tom Jones was willing to endure one single hangover.

15 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

We have no idea if Axl was drunk or if he was eating tomahawk steaks. Last time he was out with Angus, he said he doesn't drink on tour anymore. Not good for his voice. I mean I don't think Tom Jones was willing to endure one single hangover.

He looked pretty red in that picture...but maybe he's sunburned from all these day time starts haha but yea he may have not been drinking...so no cause for self destruction yet 

2 minutes ago, Original said:

"Hit the piss"- I thought maybe they were just crossing streams from that title LOL.

Lol thats what we call it in Australia when you get drunk

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I was telling @alfierose "I bet he's at Chiltern Firehouse". So predictable. 

I was worried that the mygnrforum meetup that night would be a bit boisterous for the nice hotel we were in. But if Axl was watching boxing, then we were classy AF. 

I'd forgotten you said that. Gold medal for you :lol:

No way was I going to hang outside there until 6 am though!