Guns N' Joneses - Axl Rose and Tom Jones hit the piss

7 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Awful! Explains why his voice is thinning out now. We didn't have these issues when he was with AC/DC 

jk it's kinda cool he still gets after it...but on the serious side of that I still hope he's looking out for that voice, you don't have to be an expert to know what too much on a regular basis can do to a singers voice

Well, everybody knows, that if you meet Tom fucking Jones, you will drink - that´s it. 

52 minutes ago, Loot Man said:

Well, everybody knows, that if you meet Tom fucking Jones, you will drink - that´s it. 

Same thing happened in 2010...he met Lisa Marie Presley and wasn't drinking at the time, but she called him a pussy and next thing you know we got 2011-2014 GNR...sad story 

3 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

There's a resemblance to be fair, Jan.

LOL! Bucketfoot, Bucketfoot, where have you been?

And no, I don't think you want him as a dad, he doesn't like acknowledging all of his children..although to be fair, there's probably hundreds of them :lol:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL! Bucketfoot, Bucketfoot, where have you been?

And no, I don't think you want him as a dad, he doesn't like acknowledging all of his children..although to be fair, there's probably hundreds of them :lol:

:lol: Had a bit of a hiatus.

My Dad asked me to accompany him to a Tom Jones concert a couple of years ago, I went a long expecting to be bored to tears but scoring dutiful daughter points. I have to say he has some energy, put on a great show and I spent the night dancing my socks off, laughing and singing with my Dad.It was a great night. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

:lol: Had a bit of a hiatus.

Damn, bc you're from the UK I was kinda waiting for the "I've been to London to visit the..."  ok, never mind :lol:

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

My Dad asked me to accompany him to a Tom Jones concert a couple of years ago, I went a long expecting to be bored to tears but scoring dutiful daughter points. I have to say he has some energy, put on a great show and I spent the night dancing my socks off, laughing and singing with my Dad.It was a great night. 

My grandmother always had the hots for him (she liked younger men I guess haha!) and I didn't really get it until I saw a video posted by @marlingrl03 in another thread..then I was like ahhh, I see. LOL.

• Like 1