GUNS N' ROSES LIVE AT THE APOLLO THEATER IN NYC, JULY 20TH

Eddie Trunk will find some way to be involved with this, maybe get another interview with Axl if at all possible.  Stadium bands doing club shows can lead to very cool things happening.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Concert to air live on the band's limited-run SiriusXM channel Guns N' Roses Radio and Howard Stern's Howard 101 channel.

SiriusXM's Guns N' Roses Radio will feature music from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees' entire iconic career, including the 1987 Appetite for Destruction album, which is celebrating its 30thanniversary. The SiriusXM channel will also include music by artists who have influenced Guns N' Roses, live tracks and rarities.Guns N' Roses Radio will launch on Thursday, July 13 and will air through Saturday, July 22, via satellite on channel 41, and through the SiriusXM App on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. 

God I hope Axl is doing an interview with Howard.

Oh, Axl isn't a member of the rock n roll hall of fame...  his letter back then 

I just entered.   But did you guys get a confirmation email or anything?  I want see if my entry went through.  I chose the LA show at the staples center, I always wanted to visit LA so why not have them fly me there.  lol

It's so odd that axl was so butt hurt for so long, being a big baby about the rock hall of fame induction... now willing to acknowledge something he was so adamantly against.... 

fuck man, we reallly need an interview for them to tell it how it is, unfortunately the reasons it hasn't happened is because they won't want to sit there and say it's all about the $

57 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Hopefully he's as stressed about this as he was about Rock Am Ring 2006 then.

Fucking great post and a slap to the face of all Axl apologists.

As for the show. I expect it either to be cancelled or a new Axl Disaster. Full of celebs instead of real fans. No Steven and no Izzy. And no acknowledging of either.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

Shit, I think my year long Sirius trial ends literally on that day :lol: 

Do you get all the channels with a trial? I've been meaning to get Sirius for a while but not sure how much I'll use it

Let's pray to God we get to see Steven and Izzy there...

I'd rather have full AFD5 reunion WITHOUT any fans attending, filled with celebs, rather than 3/5 with fans...

Still don't know why it isn't on 21st of July and in LA????!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Hes been in Guns N' Roses for 16 year :D

he's been an Axl Rose employee for 16 years, never for a second a band member. 

i love how Howard completely shits on CD and acknowledges it only as the most expensive album ever made.  hopefully the Sirius channel completely ignores it or treats it as the failed solo record it was.  nobody turning to the gnr channel is doing so to hear CD. 

gnr at the apollo is amazing, two decades late but still amazing, hopefully there will be more than three band members on stage that night. hopefully Ivanka and Jared will stand up to Trump and demand izzy and Steven be present.  Especially izzy because, well, you know... he wrote the fucking songs.  

Edited by Sunset Gardner

18 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm not one of the people here that goes in show threads and complains about the lineup...not having Adler, Izzy etc.  I think for this stage in the reunion, having Axl, Slash and Duff together is great...much better than anything we've had in the past 20 years.

That being said, if they actually consider this an AFD anniversary celebration and they don't have the AFD 5 there, it would be pointless and a slap in the face to fans.  At the very least, they need to have 4 out of the 5 there...and even 4/5 would be somewhat weak, imo

This. I also expect dizzy to be there as well. If Izzy and Adler aren't there I think it's a waste of time who knows where they'll be for the 40th anniversary so they need to make it happen this time 

Edited by Gold top 78