GUNS N' ROSES LIVE AT THE APOLLO THEATER IN NYC, JULY 20TH

6 hours ago, BloodyMary said:

Hey,

Is there a way to try to win tickets if you don't live in the USA ?

Sorry if someone already asked, couldn't bother to read all the thread, was tired of seeing people complaining about Fortus and Axl's voice lol

Only if you dislike Richard and Frank and think Axls voice will not be good....then yes you can win tickets.....lol

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That's my guess for this; they're gonna play AFD front to back, then probably do it every so often on the NA after that.

If they do that, I'm officially done with the band unless Steven and Izzy are the players.

that would the ultimate low class, disrespectful bullshit.

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Apparently there was some ticket sale opportunity yesterday (29th) at 10AM for some subscribers. Did any subscribers here get any kind of email or heads up about that?

No, where did you hear about that?

4 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Apparently there was some ticket sale opportunity yesterday (29th) at 10AM for some subscribers. Did any subscribers here get any kind of email or heads up about that?

A friend of mine got this email, but didn't see it until today:

s61u9g.jpg

9 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Was it from Nightrain or Sirius? 

Yet another shitty thing for Nightrain members. If you ask me, this show is absolutely the type of thing long suffering Nightrain members should have a shot at LONG before anyone else.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yet another shitty thing for Nightrain members. If you ask me, this show is absolutely the type of thing long suffering Nightrain members should have a shot at LONG before anyone else.

If they have been suffering for a long time. Why on earth are they still members of that shitty fan club? After members get screwed once then they should cancel their membership. There is nothing or very little that makes Nightrain worthy. 

1 minute ago, Padme said:

If they have been suffering for a long time. Why on earth are they still members of that shitty fan club? After members get screwed once then they should cancel their membership. There is nothing or very little that makes Nightrain worthy. 

Oh I agree, which is why I stopped paying myself. I'm just saying that this is the type of thing a fan club should be used for. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 0:05 PM, tsinindy said:

Only if you dislike Richard and Frank and think Axls voice will not be good....then yes you can win tickets.....lol

If they do that, I'm officially done with the band unless Steven and Izzy are the players.

that would the ultimate low class, disrespectful bullshit.

I can only imagine your lack of support will be the iceberg to this reunion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I can only imagine your lack of support will be the iceberg to this reunion.

You know it.  I have heard that on fan message boards one can express an opinion and then some douchebag can come along and disagree with it without adding any actual content of merit to the discussion....of course that never happens around here :)

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, Blackjacker said:

Nightrain email went out a few minutes ago - giving away 5 pairs of tickets, random drawing.

Great odds!

The place will be PACKED with Fan Club members then!

:facepalm::fuckyou:

Edited by KURT19
Yes. I'm being sarcastic. The odds suck. As does the Fan Club.