GUNS N' ROSES LIVE AT THE APOLLO THEATER IN NYC, JULY 20TH

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

$350 isn't bad...considering what they charge for a stadium and that this is only a 1500 seat theatre I think those will sell fast 

I emailed that seller (the only one I found) this morning but didn't hear back. 

The ad was from 3 days ago so I assume if it was legit he sold them already. $350 for this show is a better deal to me than $300 for the standard arena show at msg in a few months. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Strekoza said:

I emailed them within the first hour they posted and they still never responded. Probably another timewaster.

That sucks, would be a good deal if it was legit. Just one of those shows you'll have to enjoy the moment. Such a rare venue to see this band in. Hope everyone in the area keeps trying, and we get some more people there. 

• Like 1

I don't believe anyone thats won has them in hand. I know I at least have to pick mine up at box office. I know many are desperate, but I'd stay away from Craigslist for this. Its not that kind of an event. Unless they are offering to be at the venue for you to pick up the tickets (likely what they'd have to do and could even never show up in that case cause they never had stuff) I wouldn't believe any of them. Yes, maybe a person or two gets lucky but I'm thinking most of those are scams unfortunately. I think there's a better shot of going to the venue and maybe someone's friend falls through.

30 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I don't believe anyone thats won has them in hand. I know I at least have to pick mine up at box office. I know many are desperate, but I'd stay away from Craigslist for this. Its not that kind of an event. Unless they are offering to be at the venue for you to pick up the tickets (likely what they'd have to do and could even never show up in that case cause they never had stuff) I wouldn't believe any of them. Yes, maybe a person or two gets lucky but I'm thinking most of those are scams unfortunately. I think there's a better shot of going to the venue and maybe someone's friend falls through.

I was told pick up day of show...I would be very suspicious of craigslist postings

Edited by vail2004

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Congrats to all going! Have a great time and don't worry about all the bitching in the thread that will have happened by the time you check it after the show :lol:

So true. It will be an amazing night of bitching for sure :lol:#bitchfest

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

I was told the seating arrangement is being done today, and no one will know their seats until Thursday at check in. So all tickets will be at Will Call!

I'm setting myself up to have terrible seats and hopefully get surprised. But I assume people like Eddie Trunk and actual celebrities will get first priority on seats. Would be cool if real fans are right up front though.

1 hour ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm setting myself up to have terrible seats and hopefully get surprised. But I assume people like Eddie Trunk and actual celebrities will get first priority on seats. Would be cool if real fans are right up front though.

That's the approach I'm taking as well. Great news is, the theater is really small and there really are no "bad" seats. Obviously, closer is always better. Ultimately I'm happy and grateful to be there. 

• Like 1