GUNS N' ROSES LIVE AT THE APOLLO THEATER IN NYC, JULY 20TH

Concert to air live on the band's limited-run SiriusXM channel Guns N' Roses Radio and Howard Stern's Howard 101 channel.

SiriusXM's Guns N' Roses Radio will feature music from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees' entire iconic career, including the 1987 Appetite for Destruction album, which is celebrating its 30thanniversary. The SiriusXM channel will also include music by artists who have influenced Guns N' Roses, live tracks and rarities.Guns N' Roses Radio will launch on Thursday, July 13 and will air through Saturday, July 22, via satellite on channel 41, and through the SiriusXM App on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. 

God I hope Axl is doing an interview with Howard.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Unfortunately unless you are an existing subscriber who wins tickets.

I'm guessing it will be full of celebs mostly.

It'll be like 90% celebs/people with connections to the industry. This is where the official fan club should come through and get a few pairs for members. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

It'll be like 90% celebs/people with connections to the industry. This is where the official fan club should come through and get a few pairs for members. 

We all know that GN'R's fan club sucks. Other bands to secret tours which are announced to their fan clubs only, but won't ever happen with GN'R. ;)

This is the AFD 30th anniversary celebration for sure.  Now I wonder if they bring Adler & Izzy back for this show.  I'm sure they are getting a nice paycheck from Sirius so any sort of money squabbles with Izzy shouldn't be a problem...at least not for this one show.

That being said, if they do reunite for this show and only do it for select A list celebrities and a few Sirius subscribers, they better give their real fans a chance of getting in as well.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

This is the AFD 30th anniversary celebration for sure.  Now I wonder if they bring Adler & Izzy back for this show.  I'm sure they are getting a nice paycheck from Sirius so any sort of money squabbles with Izzy shouldn't be a problem...at least not for this one show.

That being said, if they do reunite for this show and only do it for select A list celebrities and a few Sirius subscribers, they better give their real fans a chance of getting in as well.

It'd probably be best to go back and see how previous shows with Sir Paul,Metallica and the Boss were handled. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I wouldn't doubt that Sirius basically said - "you will have Izzy and Steven here" in the contract.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy; BE PREPARED FOR THIS AXL.

:nervous:

Howard 101 did Soundgarden a few years back and the sound quality was perfect

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

Just now, cooker said:

Every time he is in a situation like this he always fucks up, every single time. 

I imagine it's because he's under so much pressure to perform well that he gets too stressed 

4 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

I imagine it's because he's under so much pressure to perform well that he gets too stressed 

I imagine that's very true. It's just shocking how he hasn't figured that out yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

I just entered.

Cannot wait to see the Unholy Trinity ROCK THE APOLLO!  With F&F&M on board, the Appetite Anniversary Party will be LIT!

I just bet the satin jacket salesman is SMILING this morning with another huge custom embroidered order in his hand.  

Nothing says AFD30 like a room filled with fat cat radio executives, B-List Celebs and Howard Stern.  Fuck Me. 

14604478.gif

This fucking band... :facepalm:

• Like 1