When Axl blew us a kiss

On 6/24/2017 at 3:31 PM, NorwegianGirl said:

Yes you will!! See you there?

Btw, if anyone knows how to add a youtube link to make it appear as a video and not just links, please let me know! I couldn't figure it out.

That's why I put that " " mark over famous. Obviously it's just a video that went viral online. ☺

4,000 youtube views equates to something going "viral" online?

In a recent blog post, YouTube weblebrity Kevin Nalty, aka Nalts, asks the question “How many views do you need to be viral?”  He says, “A few years ago, a video could be considered “viral” if it hit a million views.”  But Nalts is updating that definition.  He says, “A video, I submit, is “viral” if it gets more than 5 million views in a 3-7 day period.” 

14 minutes ago, Apollo said:

4,000 youtube views equates to something going "viral" online?

In a recent blog post, YouTube weblebrity Kevin Nalty, aka Nalts, asks the question “How many views do you need to be viral?”  He says, “A few years ago, a video could be considered “viral” if it hit a million views.”  But Nalts is updating that definition.  He says, “A video, I submit, is “viral” if it gets more than 5 million views in a 3-7 day period.” 

lol, no it doesn't.

This is an hyperbole from the user but what she meant is that, within the GN'R community, a lot of people were wondering why he did that during the show... or to whom it was directed. And that's it.

As shows go by, people quickly forget about those things, the ones with the 4K views and also the ones with 1Million views.

:shrugs:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I find it facinating how some people in this thread is just trying to be as negative as can be, towards me. What's the problem? I made a post about the greatest thing that has happened to me in a very long time.  If you find it stupid, why bother giving me attention? You don't have to even look at this thread if you find this whole thing "so stupid" of me to post about. (This goes for all the haters!).

As for the word "viral", I'm no word-expert and didn't google search that word before I posted it. As I've seen the video getting "a lot more than 4000 views" on other sites than youtube (instagram and facebook for instance), I thought the word "viral" was the correct term. I thought it simply meant a video that has spread, really fast. I am very sorry for using that word if it's not correct. It must have been the dumbest thing I've done so far.

Edit: I have no problem even changing the headline if "viral" is wrongfully used. I'll do it right now! But I dislike the way you presented it, like I'm stupid. No need for that.

I love the posts on here were people share a connection or meeting with the band, some of the show reviews are great, you can feel the excitement in those posts. Yours was a lovely personal moment thank you for sharing. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I find it facinating how some people in this thread is just trying to be as negative as can be, towards me. What's the problem? I made a post about the greatest thing that has happened to me in a very long time.  If you find it stupid, why bother giving me attention? You don't have to even look at this thread if you find this whole thing "so stupid" of me to post about. (This goes for all the haters!). I never visit threads I don't care about reading and especially not just to "show my disapproval of the thread", like it matters...

As for the word "viral", I'm no word-expert and didn't google search that word before I posted it. I've seen the video getting "a lot more than 4000 views" on other sites than youtube (instagram and facebook for instance) btw, and I thought the word "viral" was the correct term. I thought it simply meant a video that has spread on different sites, really fast. And it has (Gn'R fanpages). Not about getting a million views or more. And I only meant within the Gn'R community as well of course.  I am "sorry" for using that word if it's not correct. It must have been the dumbest thing I've done so far.;)

Edit: Oh, and I have no problem changing the damn headline if "viral" is wrongfully used. There! I changed it. But I dislike the way you presented it, like I'm stupid. No need for that.

Don't let anyone ruin what was a wonderful moment for you.  Speaking for myself, it was great to read your story here and I loved the video.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Don't let anyone ruin what was a wonderful moment for you.  Speaking for myself, it was great to read your story here and I loved the video.  

Thank you:heart:

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I love the posts on here were people share a connection or meeting with the band, some of the show reviews are great, you can feel the excitement in those posts. Yours was a lovely personal moment thank you for sharing. 

Thank you for the nice post!

4 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I find it facinating how some people in this thread is just trying to be as negative as can be, towards me. What's the problem? I made a post about the greatest thing that has happened to me in a very long time.  If you find it stupid, why bother giving me attention? You don't have to even look at this thread if you find this whole thing "so stupid" of me to post about. (This goes for all the haters!). I never visit threads I don't care about reading and especially not just to "show my disapproval of the thread", like it matters...

As for the word "viral", I'm no word-expert and didn't google search that word before I posted it. I've seen the video getting "a lot more than 4000 views" on other sites than youtube (instagram and facebook for instance) btw, and I thought the word "viral" was the correct term. I thought it simply meant a video that has spread on different sites, really fast. And it has (Gn'R fanpages). Not about getting a million views or more. And I only meant within the Gn'R community as well of course.  I am "sorry" for using that word if it's not correct. It must have been the dumbest thing I've done so far.;)

Edit: Oh, and I have no problem changing the damn headline if "viral" is wrongfully used. There! I changed it. But I dislike the way you presented it, like I'm stupid. No need for that.

Don't worry i enjoy you post and lot more as i ?☺

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Who cares? Haters gonna hate. You're still a hot and smart scandinavian girl ;)

• Like 1

And I must say that @NorwegianGirl came here to talk about this because I tagged her in a comment at the Women's Thread, since I knew the whole story of the kiss from another place on the Internet, a Facebook FanPage.

Its not like she came to boast about it just because. Many people (mainly girls) were wondering why and I knew the answer but at the same time wasn't very sure since this is not her username at other sites. I vaguely remembered it was her from the pictures I had seen before, so I tagged her to come confirm it and she kindly did.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Have faith, you  go be good, all  we support you, ☺?

:heart: So nice of you to say!

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Just wanted to say @NorwegianGirl girl much luck in your back surgery and recovery! I had major back surgery 2 years ago after suffering for 5 years. It was extremely successful and I hope yours is too. Chin up and thanks for sharing your Axl story with us. :)

So happy it was successful for you!! It's a big thing to have an operation in the back. But then again, it's impossible to live with a 24/7 pain. And I really appriciate your kind words. So many great people on this forum! :)

• Like 1

Apologies ahead of time for removing posts that were well thought out responses to unnecessary nonsense. 

Lets keep things positive to Norwegian Girl's account and avoid arguing over technicalities. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great story Norwegian Girl!  I remember the first time Axl acknowledged me in the crowd back in 2002. Definitely a surreal feeling!  

• Like 4

Damn that's you NorwegianGirl, I remember you from the Copenhagen golden circle line, you were like first in line when we got into that "tunnel" right before we got let inside of the concert area. Would've said hi if I had read this thread before. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, downzy said:

Apologies ahead of time for removing posts that were well thought out responses to unnecessary nonsense. 

Lets keep things positive to Norwegian Girl's account and avoid arguing over technicalities. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great story Norwegian Girl!  I remember the first time Axl acknowledged me in the crowd back in 2002. Definitely a surreal feeling!  

Thank you! Ah cool! Was it something you did or just suddenly you and him locking eyes? :)

3 hours ago, CheapJon said:

Damn that's you NorwegianGirl, I remember you from the Copenhagen golden circle line, you were like first in line when we got into that "tunnel" right before we got let inside of the concert area. Would've said hi if I had read this thread before. 

Oh, you definately should have!! Always cool to meet members from this forum! Maybe next time! :)

• 2 weeks later...