When Axl blew us a kiss

39 minutes ago, Natty said:

The same thing happened to me in munich. I was front row and had a banner "thanx for this Reunion" ...really a simple and harmless thing. The second I tried to show the banner to axl , head of security ripped it off my hands looking angry at me. Really rude.

At the end of the show the guy thanked the other securities , so I dont know if this guy travels with the band or what but his behaviour is awful. I mean the banner wasn t nasty or anything. I just wanted to thank the band as I waited 20 + years to see this... 

Disgusting behaviour.

3 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

You think he wouldve stage dived/attacked Norwegian girl?!

Omg?? After he blew the kiss then? I kind of wish he would...:P

Just now, ChristmasFnatic said:

You think he wouldve stage dived/attacked Norwegian girl?!

Belly-flopped you mean haha?

If it isn't the local security being wankers it is Rose's posse (Fernando etc) and not Rose himself. They are over protective. According to Duff's book they stopped McKagan from approaching when that chance meeting happened in a London hotel and it was Rose who intervened and said, ''no, let him in''. In my opinion it was them who were behind the Slash t-shirt thing.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

If it isn't the local security being wankers it is Rose's posse (Fernando etc) and not Rose himself. They are over protective. According to Duff's book they stopped McKagan from approaching when that chance meeting happened in a London hotel and it was Rose who intervened and said, ''no, let him in''. In my opinion it was them who were behind the Slash t-shirt thing.  

I believe this too.

This guy was in a black shirt. And after that, all banners were removed, also the next day. So it seemed like the arena sequrity just followed their own rules (banners allowed at a certain size), but then they were told by -someone- it's not allowed at the GnR shows.

29 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Disgusting behaviour.

Omg?? After he blew the kiss then? I kind of wish he would...:P

Are you crazy?! You will be crushed and no more future concerts for you! 

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

23 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I believe this too.

This guy was in a black shirt. And after that, all banners were removed, also the next day. So it seemed like the arena sequrity just followed their own rules (banners allowed at a certain size), but then they were told by -someone- it's not allowed at the GnR shows.

Yeah belly-flopped. lol. Hey, dont make fun of Axl! You are hurting NorwegianGirl's feelings!

But really, what do they get from this? Or maybe they just care for the fans at the back in case these crazy girls wave those signs back and forth throughout the show?

On 6/24/2017 at 1:11 PM, NorwegianGirl said:

And in Gdansk I also managed to shake hands with Slash after the show! But he said "no pictures". Right after we shook hands

I am not trying to be overly negative here but this Is a bit ridiculous considering fans are spending damn near $300 per ticket. I know that the actual show Is what you are getting for your money but Slash has spent years praising the fans and being all about the fans and than turns around and denies a fan a picture. It Is ridiculous. 

28 minutes ago, ironmt said:

I am not trying to be overly negative here but this Is a bit ridiculous considering fans are spending damn near $300 per ticket. I know that the actual show Is what you are getting for your money but Slash has spent years praising the fans and being all about the fans and than turns around and denies a fan a picture. It Is ridiculous. 

Axl now is most  accessible what Slash

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 9:00 AM, Asia said:

Definitely more touring - and shut the fuck up, even if there is no new album on the horizon, I want this tour to continue until 2027 and longer and I'm ready to pay for the ticket many more times, they are just good enough to justify even an endless NITL tour. That said, I really do hope some new music will be born out of this. It is a great opportunity for Axl to release new material. I have no doubt that he wants that and that he realizes he has still a lot to prove in this respect and now that he has Slash and Duff in the band, who will put their names under this and equally share the responsibility and considering how much their presence and this tour have boosted his confidence, I believe there is more chance for new creative effort on his part than there has been since the nineties. Especially that he still seems to enjoy Slash's playing very much. So I definitely wouldn't rule out the possibility of new music at this point. Everything depends on how they feel with one another and so far so good it seems everything is going really well and Axl is happy. So fingers crossed.

I, personally, hope that the NITL tour continues beyond 2017 and that they return to Europe next year. I wanna see them again.

I hope for no fucking Axl/Dc of any kind in any forseeable future.

My feelings exactly, on every point, especially the bolded....!

On 6/25/2017 at 9:39 PM, J Dog said:

Damn Norwegian Girl has 2 vids and a gif of an Axl kiss. Go ahead girl.

Tommy Stinson once gave me head, a nod and a what's up and I don't have shit to show for it :lol:

That's not really true, is it?! ;)

Edited by KURT19

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, NorwegianGirl said:

Dear friends on the Mygnrforum. :heart:

EcWtK3.gif

So I just got back home from a perfect trip to London and Gdansk. It was fun to watch Axl 3 times in a row because I could easily compare the different shows and it seemed like he just got more and more energy for each show!

In all the excitement, especially from friday night's show in London (june 16th), I made a quick post about a wonderful experience from friday night's show on my private FB page and also a GnR fanpage I'm a member of on FB. It got a huge respons and I also see the video is getting viral now, where Axl blows the kiss during "This I love". Well, that was to me and my friend so I figured why not just share the story with you guys as I see many people wondering who it was for (and why) on different pages around the internet. I even see fans thinking it was for Sasha... oh well.:lol:

The night before the show me and my friend was thinking of making a banner, writing something funny to make him laugh. Then I came up with the idea about writing "Axl, blow us a kiss? <3", but didn't think he would do it though! Just thought it would make him smile.  Now here's the funny part: we made the banner on the floor of the hostel we were staying at, and when we removed the banner the permanent marker had gone through the sheet we wrote on and it now says "Axl, blow us a kiss?" on the floor:rofl-lol:. Luckely, the people in the reception laughed at it too and said "don't worry".

We were queuing for 8 hours and got to the rail, at the end of the catwalk. Now, my friend is a bit shy so she was nervous about showing Axl the banner "what if we bother him during the song??" haha, but I kind of had the Duff attitude "no f*cks given", and she kind of joined me eventually. When "This I love" started I just felt it was the perfect song. If you watch the video on youtube, you will see him looking down and smiling as he reads our banner (after he sings "so if you ask me why, she wouldn't say goodbye" and is adjusting his rings or something(?). Then he continues singing. And my friend was like "OK, he's seen it, let's remove it now...let's not bother him", but I said "let's wait!". And as he stops singing, you'll see the "Axl blows the kiss" clip that went viral.

People around us were cheering for us as it was fans we'd been talking to before the show and they knew about the banner. And other fans behind us were tapping on our shoulders asking "what did it say to make him do that???" :lol:

The sequrity though... right after Axl turned around and started walking away, one guy in a black shirt came and ripped the banner out of our hands like we did something illegal. It's funny, we weren't even holding the banner UP, just straight forward to not bother anyway or block people's view. We even asked the sequrity before the show, can we show the banner? they said yes! So I don't know who that guy was. But he took our banner away. After the show I asked to get it back as a memory, but they couldn't find it. I'm sure that guy threw it in the trash.<_<

On saturday, I saw sequrity jumping over crowds to remove banners and even in Gdansk this one guy literally jumped me to get a banner behind me (I was in the same spot as friday and saturday in London, infront of the catwalk at the rail). Even Axl shouted in the microphone then "HEY, stop, STOP" to the sequrity guy jumping me, they were just too rough. I get it, don't block people's view. But I didn't see any of that though. Just people wanting to show the guys some love.

And in Gdansk I also managed to shake hands with Slash after the show! But he said "no pictures". Right after we shook hands, he walked straight into the glass door of the hotel, face first, haha!! You can see the video on my instagram page, just search for "stinefiskaa". I feel bad, but I couldn't stop laughing after.

I'll add the links to the video where you can actually see him looking down in the beginning and read our banner. (You can't see us though).:unsure: So if anyone has any video from an angle where you can see us I'd LOVE to have it!!

Next show for me is Copenhagen and Stockholm. See some of you guys there perhaps? And feel free to share some of my story, if people ask about it.

I'll add a picture of me and my friend Hanne that night at the rail (me in the white hat). ☺

v6q9vb.jpg

VIDEOS of Axl blowing the kiss:

& from another angle:

Is this serious or....?

• Like 1