What does the future hold?

EVERYBODY wants to hear a album again from SLASH-AXL-DUFF   i think it wlll happen - SLASH and DUFF cant write a killer record in a few weeks - Slash has already wrote a album with IZZY and DUFF that he stated would be the best GNR record ever all we need is AXL to write the lyrics and sing - All of these years where THE press and other musicans have taken jabs at AXL look the fuck out - I am sure he has some killer venom to let the world hear - SLASH will continue with SMKC at 1 point way to good of a band not too 

• Like 1

There was a mention in some interview with the promoters of the Finnish show that the band is currently "selling" shows  already for 2018 with the same lineup (as in discussing with promoters)

will try to find the link

Edited by Mrk

20 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Just heard a big rumour from a pretty reliable source - AXL/ACDC tour end of 2018

Apparently Angus all excited after playing with Axl/GNR. Wants to do more touring

Which source?

23 hours ago, Original said:

The problem with any extended break is that Axl ain't getting any younger.  I mean even a 1-2 year break then they return and Axl is what- pushing 60 in 2-3 years right.   Sucks but it's true.  Although 69 year old Hagar still kicking ass.  

Obviously Axl isn't in the same class as Halford and Sammy as far as keeping his voice.. This whole reunion was ten years too late I'm afraid...

• Like 1

On 07/07/2017 at 1:41 AM, Original said:

The problem with any extended break is that Axl ain't getting any younger.  I mean even a 1-2 year break then they return and Axl is what- pushing 60 in 2-3 years right.   Sucks but it's true.  Although 69 year old Hagar still kicking ass.  

No. Axl is 55, even in 2-3 years he's still not 60, and judging by his unbelievable performance with AC/DC he still has a hell of a lot left and is nowhere near close to being done as a singer.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, passenger57 said:

What if Trump called Axl and said, 'I'll resign the presidency if you put out a new album'

We would have a kick ass new GnR album out by next week! :lol:

Out of likes, but great idea ?

• Like 1

Would love to see Axl spend the next few years as an artist who cares about his fans. 

New GnR album this year. Written by the big three - with some help from Izzy. 

Ac/DC album next summer. 

Release all remaining CD songs on ITunes for 99 cents each. Starting today. 

Box set released next Christmas. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Would love to see Axl spend the next few years as an artist who cares about his fans. 

Ac/DC album next summer. 

I want new music as much as the next fan, but to imply Axl doesn't care about his fans is extremely ignorant, in both definitions of the word.

• Like 2

In stockholm I met that woman who travells the world to see Slash, (tako217 on instragram), maybe she's a member here??

We talked about future plans for Gn'R next summer, because I said I hope they'll back in Europe then, but then she said to me "no, Slash has other plans going on" for...was it a year? At least she seemed to be very "in the know" about that, so then I thought Axl will go back to doing AC/DC stuff then next year and then Gn'R will come back in a year or two...

But who knows!! I wouldn't mind some AXL/DC again...:heart:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

In stockholm I met that woman who travells the world to see Slash, (tako217 on instragram), maybe she's a member here??

We talked about future plans for Gn'R next summer, because I said I hope they'll back in Europe then, but then she said to me "no, Slash has other plans going on" for...was it a year? At least she seemed to be very "in the know" about that, so then I thought Axl will go back to doing AC/DC stuff then next year and then Gn'R will come back in a year or two...

But who knows!! I wouldn't mind some AXL/DC again...:heart:

I wouldn't mind Slash going back to his band with Myles if that meant a quicker release for CD2. 

To be honest I don't care who is in the band as long as it is Axl singing. 

1/2 reunion band. Fortus and Frank. Completely new group. Angus and the AC/DC boys. 

My preference is for whichever group "inspires" Axl to share music with his fans in the quickest time frame. 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, passenger57 said:

What if Trump called Axl and said, 'I'll resign the presidency if you put out a new album'

We would have a kick ass new GnR album out by next week! :lol:

I woud still be willing to bet that Axl would still refuse to give his fans what they want, which is new music. Idk what it is about that topic but, he really wants t avoid it all costs. Give it a shot though :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 1:02 AM, JustanUrchin said:

What the hell is going on in here?

Quoting the last four pages to or about me seems excessive.  And I won’t pretend that I read it all.  I understood even less.  But, on the whole, these four pages are equal parts entertaining, amusing and disturbing. 

Who I am is unimportant.  What I know and have been able to convey here and elsewhere is.  It’s reflected, time and again, in the metrics that matter to me.

Regarding the sordid obsession with my ‘motivation’ (after hooking an actual opinion to one of my posts), including the homoerotic homoerotica and the xenophobia-phobia dissertations from fellow posters in the prior pages, my motivation is views.  Views mean eyes.  Eyes on unwrapped legal fact and meaning is influence.  The tail wags the dog of a conglomerate like LN—or an attached tick, if you prefer, forcing a biz acknowledgment and (sssssshhhh) a potential correction.  Said correction may spur negotiation. 

I targeted two threads—the “Apollo” thread and this one.  While the bulk of my posts are a repetitious recitation of legal fact for (new/all) eyes, it’s a zero sum game if the (right) eyes aren’t on a thread.  The views in the “Apollo” thread grew at a rapid rate as fellow posters carried on the factual theme.  This thread languished.  After reciting legal fact and coupling it to (stark) opinion, this thread ballooned and will assuredly now soar north of 6k.  Objective accomplished.

Eyes matter on substantive content—‘likes,’ mentions, retweets, reposts and on and on.  Contrarianism doesn’t.

If you’re a fan of AFD, then, by implication, you’re a ‘fan’ of my efforts.  Gn'R fans are and remain badass.

Do you know for a fact that Slash is "bored" with this tour now and that he's "more aware than anyone" of Axl's not bringing Axl/DC caliber vocals to the tour or is that just your opinion?

Just wondering because everything i've seen in terms of social media and videos show all 3 of them looking pretty tight. I mean they took a limo together to the last show from the hotel. If there were any real underlying issues/tension/boredom etc then i'd have thought we'd have seen evidence in body language etc. 

Wonder if Slash and Duff know what is/isn't next or are they at Axl's mercy as far as future touring, music etc....?   Do they know (and can't speak) or are they just rolling along as long as they are all getting along?   

On 7/6/2017 at 10:34 PM, Gibbo said:

Just heard a big rumour from a pretty reliable source - AXL/ACDC tour end of 2018

Apparently Angus all excited after playing with Axl/GNR. Wants to do more touring

Judging for the massive voice cracks on raspy parts at Europe and Israel and Axl's general level, his current vocal capabilities are not good enough for an AC/DC tour.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Pretty sure they would also like to collaborate with Steven, Izzy, Matt or Gilby while doing it too..

I'd be willing to bet that Slash and Duff wouldn't mind working with Fortus. I think Frank is the one that's kinda meh, even Fortus admitted that they had to work hard to adjust to Frank and he kinda of suggested Frank sucks so, I'd bet they'd take Adler and Sorum over Frank if they could. Izzy sure, Gilby I disagree on. I think it's wishful thinking on your part, they just haven't worked with him much at all over the years. I think Axl took a bigger hit for outing Gilby when the others duck him just as bad.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:19 AM, DieselDaisy said:

The Spaghetti Incident Part 2 with The Seeker, Black Hole Sun, Rosie etc - all the nefarious covers.

With the amount of covers this "band" does we'll probably get a double album :lol:

On 7/8/2017 at 8:26 PM, Apollo said:

Ac/DC album next summer. 

That all sounds great, but "caring about the fans" doesn't equal "things you want personally happening". 

On 7/15/2017 at 9:02 PM, Pedrolg said:

Judging for the massive voice cracks on raspy parts at Europe and Israel and Axl's general level, his current vocal capabilities are not good enough for an AC/DC tour.

yes they would be, the brian stuff might not hold up however, but if theres new material like AC/DC usually tours to support, it will be axl comfort zone stuff and mostly bon stuff. 

hells bells, back in black, thunderstruck and FTATR are the only ones really needed imo.