What does the future hold?

On 9 juli 2017 at 1:32 AM, Black Sabbath said:

I want new music as much as the next fan, but to imply Axl doesn't care about his fans is extremely ignorant, in both definitions of the word.

How come? If you look what Axl has done the past 20 years, isn't that the proof that he doesn't care about the fans? He  released only one album, always came up late on shows & finally reunited with S&D when all his money dried up & needs some for the old age. He stopped caring about the fans a long time ago, when the fans weren't goin to swallow his Fake Gnr. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 8:02 PM, passenger57 said:

What if Trump called Axl and said, 'I'll resign the presidency if you put out a new album'

We would have a kick ass new GnR album out by next week! :lol:

That's assuming Axl gives two shits about politics and doesn't just use a pinata as a way to pander to the crowd.  My guess is trump could say that and Axl would think "nah I'm good, do your thing" 

• Like 2

The future will definitly show us what this reunion was all about. If there's nothing going on afterwards it's pretty clear that this has all been just a big cashgrab and nothing else.

Please no Slash solo stuff again - after these gnr shows I don't want to see Myles butchering GnR songs again...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 6:32 PM, Black Sabbath said:

I want new music as much as the next fan, but to imply Axl doesn't care about his fans is extremely ignorant, in both definitions of the word.

He does care about his fans, but he may not be sensitive to their desire for the CD era tracks. Surely that isn't too much to ask and every actual fan knows this fact, which is why people say he doesn't care about the fans.