Movie Death Scenes

Let's have some of the best (or worst), most over the top, movie death scenes of all time. Ideally stuff with a comedy aspect (punchlines etc.) to keep it light hearted and have us chuckling.

A few to get us started.

One of my all time faves, Travolta stands up to face his imminent demise with a cheeky grin...

The epicness of the headbutt along with the "whoop" get me every time...

Freddie Mercury lookalike and all round campest bad guy ever Bennett goes out in fine style...

Anything involving dummies/inflatables are always entertaining...

The more obscure the better as well, came across this cracker on youtube... from some Turkish garbage called 'Karate Girl'. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct? 

"I haven't killed anybody..... since 1984."

One of the very best.

37 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Very briefly, you see the first couple of shots to the head that blow him off the chair. The rest is just the camera on Walken/gun barrel.

Maybe that's the director's cut? I have that somewhere. 

Tony Scott was a great director. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Maybe that's the director's cut? I have that somewhere. 

Tony Scott was a great director. 

You definitely see that in the clip I just looked at on Youtube. :lol: I'll have to have a look at the DVD again, I can't really remember, it's so long since I've watched it.

Great movie. Yeah, Tony Scott was a great director and a big influence on Tarantino, apparently.

29 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

You definitely see that in the clip I just looked at on Youtube. :lol: I'll have to have a look at the DVD again, I can't really remember, it's so long since I've watched it.

Great movie. Yeah, Tony Scott was a great director and a big influence on Tarantino, apparently.

That's weird it came full circle with him doing a QT script. Die Hard is that Scott. I remember Last Boy Scott had some cool lines. 

48 minutes ago, wasted said:

That's weird it came full circle with him doing a QT script. Die Hard is that Scott. I remember Last Boy Scott had some cool lines. 

No, Die Hard was John McTiernan. Tony Scott was Top Gun, The Last Boy Scout, Crimson Tide, Enemy Of The State, Man On Fire. He also did some good, lesser known stuff like The Hunger and Revenge. He's massively overshadowed by Ridley but he's a great director in his own right and I've definitely seen something before where Tarantino said he was an influence, I think it may have been the True Romance DVD commentary, actually. :lol:

Edited by bucketfoot

3 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

No, Die Hard was John McTiernan. Tony Scott was Top Gun, The Last Boy Scout, Crimson Tide, Enemy Of The State, Man On Fire. He also did some good, lesser known stuff like The Hunger and Revenge. He's massively overshadowed by Ridley but he's a great director in his own right and I've definitely seen something before where Tarantino said he was an influence, I think it may have been the True Romance DVD commentary, actually. :lol:

QT quotes Top Gun in that Eric Stoltz movie, can't remember what it's called, he has a camero where comes in and does his Top Gun bit. Sleep with me I think it was called, it was right after PF. 

Unstoppable was pretty good. Domino had it's moments. Man On Fire is a classic. 

I seem to have misplaced my dvd. I might not have it, might be NBK I'm thinking of. 

Edited by wasted

On 6/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, wasted said:

Last Boy Scout kinda gets forgotten about with all those other 90s action movie but it's really good. 

On 6/27/2017 at 9:20 PM, bucketfoot said:

Crimson Tide is a good one. Spy Game was good. Beverly Hills Cop II, which is a rare sequel that's as good as the first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Last Boy Scout kinda gets forgotten about with all those other 90s action movie but it's really good. 

Crimson Tide is a good one. Spy Game was good. Beverly Hills Cop II, which is a rare sequel that's as good as the first.

The Last Boy Scout is an amazing movie. The dialogue is brilliant as well, really funny.