The Rod Stewart thread

TheRipper75

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so the money made will have to go for repairs his appearance made? that is so not cool! <_<

I wouldn't go that far! It just means our groundsman would have had extra work to do, replanting grass on the barren areas. It'll be back to normal in a week or so - if it is not already? (I was up yesterday but did not really notice).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wouldn't go that far! It just means our groundsman would have had extra work to do, replanting grass on the barren areas. It'll be back to normal in a week or so - if it is not already? (I was up yesterday but did not really notice).

since this is not the right thread i am going to ask you it in the home cookin' thread :)

My mom loved Rod! she saw him play Madison Square Garden many times in the early 70's. also when Rod played with The Faces.

These guys would come out an hour or so late, with their wine bottles in their hands and rock for 2 hours.

No one complained about Rod being late, because he was freakin amazing.

My mom said when she would get her hair cut in Paul McGregor's salon there was a huge poster of Rod on the wall.

His albums rocked!

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i like some Rod Stewart but mostly stuff when he was in Faces. i even wrote a short story based on Maggie May when i was like 8! :)

Yeah, his stuff up to, sort of, mid/late 70s was really good (especially late 60's/early 70's), after that.... well....  tread very carefully. :lol:

Faces were great!