A new Gn'R album - If the guys decided to re-record two of their old songs for the album, which ones would you want it to be?

32 minutes ago, default_ said:

CORNSHUCKER, twice.

With Melissa singing backup LOL

8 hours ago, Fin said:

Personally, I would like to hear a 12 minute version of Rocket Queen. The Slash/Fortus combo is a strong one. Locomotive, another interesting option, the same basic idea. 

With or without Axl having special relations with someone in the studio?

3 hours ago, donny said:

sure i read several years ago during the ashba era that axl wanted to rerecord the whole afd album. anyone else remember that ? 

That was well before Dj made the hat disappear. It was around 1999? As preparation for touring. 

There was a Time and Catcher in the Rye for a Best of GNR. 

Re-recorded ''two of their old songs'' and the other day somebody was pondering on why they didn't do a (Thin Lizzy) cover(s)? Are you chaps suffering from some derivative of Stockholm Syndrome?

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Re-recorded ''two of their old songs'' and the other day somebody was pondering on why they didn't do a (Thin Lizzy) cover(s)? Are you chaps suffering from some derivative of Stockholm Syndrome?

made me spit my water out laughing at that!

• Like 1

Would be great to hear a re recorded version of TWAT without the loud, overpowering, distorted rhythm guitars, so you could hear more of the acoustic guitar and orchestration... and it would be nice to hear a version of catcher in the rye without all the unnecessary lead guitars/noodling during the outro.

"The Spaghetti Incident?" :awesomeface: (I've bought Live Era twice and refuse to touch that album) but honestly I'd like to see a better version of Think About You if Izzy were to join them and 14 Years if both him and Steven were back. The only thing I'm interested in hearing a new version of is the Illusion albums with Steven and everything after if they both joined. 

My World crossed with Oh My God with Melissa playing all guitars and Dizzy Reed on Lead and Rhythm bongos.

The video will be Melissa staring at the camera for the 20 minute epic eating blue M&Ms while Izzy is in the background repeating the word 'no' and throwing up into a KFC bucket dressed as a wizard. 

Edited by Izzymacbeth

On 6/27/2017 at 11:28 PM, wasted said:

That was well before Dj made the hat disappear. It was around 1999? As preparation for touring. 

There was a Time and Catcher in the Rye for a Best of GNR. 

There Was A Time i totally agree with! i want Slash to make that his own :)