GNR's most Danceable song

Ladies and Gentleman it is 14 years by a country mile 

the only song that because of Axl's groove on the piano brings it to a bar room shaker 

you can only imagine if adler was on it although matt is not bad 

again this is a top song GNR are withholding from the fans due to selfish reasons 

i would also say you're crazy has a good bar room vibe to it 

i don't really know of any other GNR songs that make it as a constant, they would alsways change rhythmns and cause for breaks in dance so none of the big guns from appetite count other than the entire intro of rocket queen and parts of sweet child 

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

the only song that because of Axl's groove on the piano brings it to a bar room shaker 

again this is a top song GNR are withholding from the fans due to selfish reasons 

i don't really know of any other GNR songs that make it as a constant, they would alsways change rhythmns and cause for breaks in dance so none of the big guns from appetite count other than the entire intro of rocket queen and parts of sweet child 

you get steven drumming and izzy strumming and you can dance to them all, just check axl live onstage back then!

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Agreed. I don't know why those piano/saloon rockers get criticized so much. That honky tonk style is exceptionally well done by GnR and very rock n' roll. Plenty sleazy too like the AFD tracks. :lol:

Adler would have made those songs real "toe tappers" (to use Matt's review of CD). :P

Edited by RONIN
  • Like 1

If I'm jamming on a Guns song it's Nightrain. My friends and I covered it last year during a jam and I was bouncing off the walls :lol:

If I'm just listening, it's DTJ. The drums on that song are enough to get me moving. 

I'd say Used to love her is pretty danceable too. 

42 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Every song - according to Melissa.

Damn, her moves are terrible, in Madrid she looked ridiculous dancing to a complete different song than the one they were playing the whole time. :facepalm:

Edited by Darkenchantress

The riffs in Rocket Queen and Brownstone have a great groove to dance to.

The riffs in WTTJ and Paradise City are good to shake your head to, but are not as danceable as the first two I mentioned.

I'm gonna dance to every GnR song with my mom tonight, and I'll let you know which one we preferred.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RONIN said:

Agreed. I don't know why those piano/saloon rockers get criticized so much. That honky tonk style is exceptionally well done by GnR and very rock n' roll. Plenty sleazy too like the AFD tracks. :lol:

Adler would have made those songs real "toe tappers" (to use Matt's review of CD). :P

I totally agree, nothing would be a more badass statement than a filthy roadhouse rock n roll record.  

as far as dancing, anything with Steven Adler providing the groove. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RONIN said:

100% agree - axl bringing in dizzy was the worst move GNR ever made 

Axl has that steven adler groove - fuck all 5 of them have that groove seamlessly together 

• Like 2