Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread *NO Spoilers*

@Kris_1989 Oh God, I hope not, would be an interesting twist (she might go all mama bear on us and do a Cersi).  Sansa was always a character I found kind of insuffrable but she redeemed herself in season six. I'm kind of hoping she becomes seriously badass and  gets to play  little finger at his own game.

looking forward to the envitable meeting between her and Tyrone Lanaster, there relationship in the book was a little nicer than the TV series obviously not a cordial marriage, but as much as she hated be forced to marry the Imp, he has was good to her.- my sense of fair play needs that to be acknowledged. Are they technically still married or was that redundant after Ramsey? 

Love Ayra probably one of my favourite characters,I want to know what revenge she going to reek this season, and I'm certain she will resume her hit list, and add to it when she finds what her family members have been through.

Also I confess, I find Jon Snow as annoying as hell, couldn't give a shit if he becomes King of the north or not. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Also I confess, I find Jon Snow as annoying as hell, couldn't give a shit if he becomes King of the north or not. 

Thank god, I thought I was the only one! He's a little to emo for me. :lol:

The main reason why I suspected the pregnancy was the scene with her and Ramsay in the dungeon. Him saying

Spoiler

"You can't kill me. I'm part of you now."

and her

"Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear."

It just seems like the show creators are hinting at it.

• Like 1

@Nosaj Thing I had not seen that particular breakdown so thank you, some really cool theories. 

I have seen quite a bit of speculation that Euron  Greyjoy brings a whole new level of nasty  to this season teaming up with Cersi.

Jon Snow beyond the wall and the new battle of the twelve men is interesting. His supposedly bringing back evidence of the white walkers to the south.

Is Gendry still lost at sea?

So out of interest George RR Martin is reported to have said that the series end will come down to a final five characters who have been in the series since the beginning. Who do you all want in the final?

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Who do you all want in the final?

Not in any order:

Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Jorah Mormont, and Torrmund Giantsbane are all my favorite characters so I'd love for them to survive till the end. I'd actually love to see Arya end up on the Iron Throne but I'm not sure if she would even want it. Tyrion I think has too big of a target on his back to survive much longer. :cry: And I have a feeling we'll lose Brienne, Jorah and Torrmund all this season. :( 

And don't hate me for saying this but I'd actually like Cersei to make it to the end. I know she's absolutely awful but you have to admit her character is pretty fascinating to watch.

Daenerys and Jon are the two I care the least about. :shrugs: If they make it, fine. If they don't that's fine too. :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Archtop said:

So out of interest George RR Martin is reported to have said that the series end will come down to a final five characters who have been in the series since the beginning. Who do you all want in the final?

He said who the 5 principle characters of the books are in the original outline, but that was over 20 years ago and a few years before he even finished the first book. Alot changed when he actually started writing it and the show departed drastically from the direction of the books since the end of season 4.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Daenerys and Jon are the two I care the least about. :shrugs: If they make it, fine. If they don't that's fine too. :lol:

Thats funny two of the main character I care least about as well, I thought I was the only one. Really don't want them to hook up, which seems to be a favourite scenario. :vomit:

Love Brienne only want good things to happen to her, Jamie seriously redeemed himself with Brienne.

Jorah not sure I care enough, but does he find a cure for Grayscale and why is that so significant? 

Have a feeling we will definantly loose Tormund this series.

5 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

He said who the 5 principle characters of the books are in the original outline, but that was over 20 years ago and a few years before he even finished the first book. Alot changed when he actually started writing it and the show departed drastically from the direction of the books since the end of season 4.

Yes, I know I have read  some of the books, but didn't know he had mentioned who the 5 are. 

Would like to see Arya, Cersi, Sansa, Tyrion and Davos as my favourites in the final. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Archtop said:

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives"

Does this mean an Arya and Sansa reunion, I hope so.

I thought it meant Jon Snow dies but I'm not sure.

Or is Arya the lone wolf?

12 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I thought it meant Jon Snow dies but I'm not sure.

Or is Arya the lone wolf?

The first time the quote appears was in season 1

"Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths. So if you must hate, Arya, hate those who would truly do us harm. Septa Mordane is a good woman, and Sansa... Sansa is your sister. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you... and I need both of you, gods help me." - Eddard Stark

I took the quote coming from Sansa in the trailer to be a hint that she and Arya or the Stark siblings reunite at Winterfell

Out of all of them Arya would seem the most likly lone wolf, but a case could be made for Jon Snow but has he really officially ever been one of the Stark pack? Now we know from Bran his true parentage, is he now even less so.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 5:04 PM, Archtop said:

@Nosaj Thing I had not seen that particular breakdown so thank you, some really cool theories. 

I have seen quite a bit of speculation that Euron  Greyjoy brings a whole new level of nasty  to this season teaming up with Cersi.

Jon Snow beyond the wall and the new battle of the twelve men is interesting. His supposedly bringing back evidence of the white walkers to the south.

Is Gendry still lost at sea?

I'd like to see Jon Snow, Arya, Tyrion, and Sam & Gilly in the final. Cersei is also one of my favorites but I doubt she'll make it to the end.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

It airs simultaneously in the US at 9pm and UK at 2am (which technically is the 17th in Europe).

Best part about living on the west coast is I get to watch at 6pm :dance:

tenor.gif

• Like 3