Any Chance of Appetite 30 Reunion with Steven and Izzy?

Stizzy

Hi Marc

Do you think there is any chance that there could be one show celebrating Appetite 30 which includes Steven and Izzy this month? Is there any hope that the Sirius show in Apollo Theater, New York one day before AFD 30 (20 July) could be this show? Or would it more likely be in LA?

If this is information you cannot share, I understand, but if you could give us the slightest hint, it would be much appreciated! 

I am so willing to travel for such a show, but I need to work out my schedule!!

Thanks a ton!

7 hours ago, Stizzy said:

Hi Marc

Do you think there is any chance that there could be one show celebrating Appetite 30 which includes Steven and Izzy this month? Is there any hope that the Sirius show in Apollo Theater, New York one day before AFD 30 (20 July) could be this show? Or would it more likely be in LA?

If this is information you cannot share, I understand, but if you could give us the slightest hint, it would be much appreciated! 

I am so willing to travel for such a show, but I need to work out my schedule!!

Thanks a ton!

i have been thinking all along what a BUNCH of money and how happy it would make people if this happens!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 9:58 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i have been thinking all along what a BUNCH of money and how happy it would make people if this happens!

Do you think it will or have you heard any buzz from any quarter that it might?

• 4 weeks later...

Ah he's finished here, that's clear. Without any knowledge of his situation barre what he shared, I guess that he's got a relationship with Axl again and one of the things he's done in order to preserve that is to stop talking about GNR on forums such as this one. The book is probably paid for at this stage, and like any of us on this forum, he can choose to come and go when he pleases. 

It is a bit weird to just go cold turkey on it, especially after the years of positive comments back and forth between him and the forum, but whatever :) I honestly don't consider anything said on this forum as overly negative towards GNR and have no idea why (If it's the case) GNR representatives would feel that way towards this forum, so much so that this can't participate on it anymore.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Ah he's finished here, that's clear. Without any knowledge of his situation barre what he shared, I guess that he's got a relationship with Axl again and one of the things he's done in order to preserve that is to stop talking about GNR on forums such as this one. The book is probably paid for at this stage, and like any of us on this forum, he can choose to come and go when he pleases. 

It is a bit weird to just go cold turkey on it, especially after the years of positive comments back and forth between him and the forum, but whatever :) I honestly don't consider anything said on this forum as overly negative towards GNR and have no idea why (If it's the case) GNR representatives would feel that way towards this forum, so much so that this can't participate on it anymore.

Agreed 100%.

Would love to hear from Marc anytime, hopefully. If he can't it's ok. All the best and thanks for all his contributions about my favorite period of the band. Priceless stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 1:03 PM, Tom2112 said:

I honestly don't consider anything said on this forum as overly negative towards GNR and have no idea why (If it's the case) GNR representatives would feel that way towards this forum, so much so that this can't participate on it anymore.

There is one thread full of hatred, over the top crap not just same setlist/Axl's voice suck hatred. Very sad and unfortunate.

2 hours ago, Marie82 said:

There is one thread full of hatred, over the top crap not just same setlist/Axl's voice suck hatred. Very sad and unfortunate.

Performance critiques are fine in my opinion, crucifying the band whether ir not they do good or bad is another thing entirely. I think most of the critiques of Axl or other guns members is fairly balanced, with the odd exception to the rule.

• Like 1