How important are they to you?

There is trouble in imaginary world. They aren't together anymore as Guns N Roses. Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven are together touring as a group and Axl finally went out on his own as a solo artist. They are both in your city the same night performing in different venues at the same time.You know nothing of the setlist because its both of their first stop on tour. Axl won't be late : ) Who do you go see.

I go see Axl, especially if he's labelled a solo artist and he would no longer bear the burden of having the Guns N' Roses name on his back. He might be able to really push forward on the music he wanted to make without that and people would probably be more receptive, rather than looking at it through the lense of something that is supposed to be Guns.

I always just found the music he was doing much more interesting (and better in a lot of ways) than what the other guys were doing, no matter how cool some of that came out. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

There is trouble in imaginary world. They aren't together anymore as Guns N Roses. Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven are together touring as a group and Axl finally went out on his own as a solo artist. They are both in your city the same night performing in different venues at the same time.You know nothing of the setlist because its both of their first stop on tour. Axl won't be late : ) Who do you go see.

And who is the singer for the other band?

Axl. For one I'm unashamedly an "Axl fan". But also Axl doing a solo project is even less likely than an Appetite 5 tour. What's he gonna sing? New material? All covers? Who's in his band? Does he have Bucket or Brain back?

• Like 1

Hands down, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven with another singer.  I have said that all along. Not a giant Myles fan but I'd even pick the HOF lineup over just Axl... Axl is proving to still be able to bring it but he isn't good enough to carry a band by himself. As seem with NuGnR.. Izzy/Slash/Duff and Steven would sound more like Guns than the current lineup and the set list would certainly be better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Always AXL

• Like 1

Kinda ashamed to say this but... Axl. :smiley-confused2:

Actually, I have a couple of questions. Is this imaginary world set in present day or another period in history? And are Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven playing as Gn'R (and thus playing Gn'R songs), while Axl is playing new stuff he wrote as a solo artist?

50 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

You have to go to see.

No, you have to give me the whole menu so I can choose.

If the Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven band do not promote themselves very well and I dont know who's their singer, I won't pay for that. To me the singing part is very important.

So I'd go to see Axl, I guess :shrugs:

23 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

Kinda ashamed to say this but... Axl. :smiley-confused2:

Actually, I have a couple of questions. Is this imaginary world set in present day or another period in history? And are Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven playing as Gn'R (and thus playing Gn'R songs), while Axl is playing new stuff he wrote as a solo artist?

Present day. Everything else is a mystery so that you have to see them to find out whats up.

20 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Well considering I, Oldest Goat, am the glorious lead singer of Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven's band...I would definitely have to choose Axl! :lol:

But what if you were really great? I'd like to see you fronting Sluff Adlin (Slash/Duff/Adler/Stradlin) :headbang:

• Like 1

I would love to see steven live.. I never saw him :no: BUT I would go and see Axl. He is the voice!! and it s axl ..come on...

I would hope that I would get another chance to see steven alone or with slash and izzy and duff but I would choose Axl.

I chose Axl in 2006 .2010 and 2012 and Axl/DC in 2015. 

3 minutes ago, Natty said:

I would love to see steven live.. I never saw him :no: BUT I would go and see Axl. He is the voice!! and it s axl ..come on...

I would hope that I would get another chance to see steven alone or with slash and izzy and duff but I would choose Axl.

I chose Axl in 2006 .2010 and 2012 and Axl/DC in 2015. 

OMG you're cheating on Duff:wow:

I will be at the other venue, you know because of:slash:, and because i've never seen Izzy+Steven !