Which type of baby is Gracii having?

Gracii Guns

Which type of baby is Gracii having?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of baby is Gracii having?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Just name it something normal. No Bryden or Aiden or any stupid crap to show your friends how unique you are.

I took my kids to the playground the other day. There were maybe 15 kids. 

Three were named Braxton. Two Wyatts. A Neveah. And a London. 

While I'm not into dissing names here (apologies to any Brydens or Aidens using the forum…)

I live on the edge of a… economically challenged… area. I purposefully go to a local salon for the cheaper haircuts. I overhear lots of interesting name suggestions. The best so far has been Sherlock. 

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

While I'm not into dissing names here (apologies to any Brydens or Aidens using the forum…)

I live on the edge of a… economically challenged… area. I purposefully go to a local salon for the cheaper haircuts. I overhear lots of interesting name suggestions. The best so far has been Sherlock. 

Sherlock?? No shit :lol:

That kid had better be smart or tough

• Like 2

Ive always liked the name George.  Nice English name innit?  Go classical.  Archie is nice.  Perhaps Francis if you wanna lean towards religious overtones.  Ronnie and Reggie are cool sounding names but only in their short form.  Reg.  Very northern innit, very Boys from the Black Stuff.  I think Elvis personally is fantastic but you dont wanna be doin' that to a kid :lol:  

Girls, theres loads cool girls names, Annalisa I always liked.  Probably cuz of that fit bird off of Home & Away, whenever i think of that name now i think prettiness.  

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sherlock?! omfg. That person is absolutely retarded...ly brilliant that is! Gracii, if you don't name your child Sherlock, you're a terrible mother. :lol:

Anyone that names their kid Sherlock wants a fuckin' slap.  I knew a kid who has a brother, he was a yank btw, who was called, get on this, D'artantian :lol:  I mean thats a name that occurs to you on mescaline.

@Len Cnut Thanks for your sensible name suggestions. We are leaning towards something quite trad, so none of your suggestions we wouldn't dismiss… apart from I have. (I had a dozen Irish names, complete with Irish spellings and my husband binned them all :max:

Ive always liked the name George.

As have I. That's why I had a hamster named George. 

Perhaps Francis if you wanna lean towards religious overtones.  

It's my brother's name, shockingly enough. 

Ronnie and Reggie are cool sounding names but only in their short form.

Yeah… if I wanted to bring up some crims.