Which songs from Loaded could they play?

I'm a huge Loaded fan and I wonder which Loaded songs Duff could sing instead of the Attitute / New Rose / Raw Power rotation.

Tommy and Bumblefoot sang songs from their solo albums, so I don't see a reason why Duff shouldn't sing a song from Loaded

7 hours ago, Sosso said:

I'm a huge Loaded fan and I wonder which Loaded songs Duff could sing instead of the Attitute / New Rose / Raw Power rotation.

Tommy and Bumblefoot sang songs from their solo albums, so I don't see a reason why Duff shouldn't sing a song from Loaded

None...stop with the fucking covers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

None...stop with the fucking covers

I wouldn't make any difference for the length of the show. They would just replace one song with another

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Don't care....no covers.  Get rid of them.

Well, at least the Loaded stuff was written by Duff himself. Unlike the songs he is singing now.

19 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

I think they should just play so fine

exactly so fine is written by Duff, I love that song and it would be great to hear it sometimes instead of attitude which is also great in my opinion. 

57 minutes ago, tobige666 said:

Believe in me would be cool 

I'd rather something from that.. I don't know much LOADED but did buy what I believe was there last CD with the pill on the cover and it was awful..  Total generic pop rock..  I know people have mixed feeling on Believe in me but I really like that one.

• Like 1