SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

6 hours ago, feli1269 said:

I can't do that. I'm from Argentina, I changed my IP to USA but I can't log in. They block me. Just a shit, can you creat me an account? Please.

Same here! Just don´t works...If someone can "re"streaming this  radio channel please do this for us, the excluded ones!:wacko:

I used VPN too, to change my IP to USA ...and got to the "Please check your e-mail inbox for a confirmation link" point ... and nothing from SiriusXM arrived to my mailbox ... Not even after half an hour. So, when I tried to use the "I forgot username/password" option - I got the message of "Error Code 16" ...and something about "This request was blocked by the security rules"

oh well ... :/ 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I used VPN too, to change my IP to USA ...and got to the "Please check your e-mail inbox for a confirmation link" point ... and nothing from SiriusXM arrived to my mailbox ... Not even after half an hour. So, when I tried to use the "I forgot username/password" option - I got the message of "Error Code 16" ...and something about "This request was blocked by the security rules"

oh well ... :/ 

Check junk

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

This is shit, I registered, got my confirmation email, confirmed but I did not get any password, now when i say I forgot my password it says my username does not exist, I've tried everything with vpn and so on. I think the best we can do is an acestream/sopcast broadcast between the members of the forum

14 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

This is shit, I registered, got my confirmation email, confirmed but I did not get any password, now when i say I forgot my password it says my username does not exist, I've tried everything with vpn and so on. I think the best we can do is an acestream/sopcast broadcast between the members of the forum

username is email address

11 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

username is email address

Yeah, I was doing it with my email adress and didnt work, this is so weird...seems like a lot of people outside the us is getting trouble making it work, ever by using vpn and things like that

Edited by fanfzero

I got 2 emails the first one was complete your subscription that had a link to get your password

The second one was comfirm email with a link to confirm you email

Edited by Gibbo

5 hours ago, Bailey96 said:

Yeah I'm surprised. Really doubt they'll play one in a million.

They played it. :lol:

Sirius XM is no holds barred....in case anyone was wondering.   One of the major reasons Howard Stern went there when pretty much all the other major radio networks were hesitant to sign him to a big/long term deal.

Edited by Kasanova King

I'm back. However, I don't have the patience to log the playlist.

Has anything interesting been played other than One In A Million and Get In The Ring?

Any Poison or Bon Jovi yet?? :lol:

GNR radio comes off as a mix of Classic Rewind and Ozzy's Boneyard with a strong dosage of Guns N' Roses music.

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

They played it. :lol:

Sirius XM is no holds barred....in case anyone was wondering.   One of the major reasons Howard Stern went there when pretty much all the other major radio networks were hesitant to sign him to a big/long term deal.

He is troll ?

3 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Guns N' Roses changed they GN'R logo to the classic GN'R logo in COLOR... plus they title picture :

Maybe the classic five will hit the stage?

I hope

The 2017 USA tour is not selling well at all. None of my rocker friends are interested in paying the high price to see GNR in Texas.

A reunion of the original five would be enough to sell out the USA dates.

The Apollo would be the perfect place to debut the true GNR reunion.

As an American, I believe the USA 2017 tour is COMPLETELY unnecessary....

The NITL tour should have ended with the Israel show, so that the band could take a break and then record a new album in 2018!

Quite frankly, we don't need anymore live dates if the setlist and band lineup will be identical to what was unveiled in April 2016....

I have a feeling the Sirius/XM channel's sole purpose is to sell the USA tour.

Edited by rockphantom

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

The 2017 USA tour is not selling well at all. None of my rocker friends are interested in paying the high price to see GNR in Texas.

The NITL tour should have ended with the Israel show, so that the band could take a break and then record a new album in 2018!

Quite frankly, we don't need anymore live dates if the setlist and band lineup will be identical to what was unveiled in April 2016....

Don't worry, Axl is used to playing half empty venues in the USA.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

While I would love to see the AFD reunited on the tour, there are very few people that would not pay the price for the current lineup but pay the same price for Izzy and Steven to be there.  It would be different if the current lineup had Izzy and Steven but not Slash and then they announced Slash would be joining.  THAT would sell a ton of tickets. 

I remember reading an article quoting Gilby that during the UYI tour people were calling him Izzy from the crowd.  If a lot of people didn't notice that Izzy turned into Gilby mere months after he left the band, I doubt that Izzy's return would drastically improve ticket sales at the current prices.  

14 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

GNR sold considerably well in Texas last year, both Arlington and Houston were near capacity 

1 minute ago, fanfzero said:

Shame there's no rythm guitar on it

Wow, didn't even noticed. I was shocked by how raw sounding Axl's voice was

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

GNR sold considerably well in Texas last year, both Arlington and Houston were near capacity 

That was the first round of dates. I believe every casual fan in Texas who wanted to see Guns, saw them in 2016.

I was surprised to see AT&T Stadium completely packed for GNR last year.

That place is HUGE!

The San Antonio 2017 show is not selling well. I am going to attempt to attend/tape this show, if I can find someone to go with me, or at least meet me in in San Antonio.

Check out the interactive seating chart: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-san-antonio-texas-09-08-2017/event/3A005181CA46508A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

7 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

The San Antonio 2017 show is not selling well. I am going to attempt to attend/tape this show, if I can find someone to go with me, or at least meet me in in San Antonio.

Check out the interactive seating chart: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-san-antonio-texas-09-08-2017/event/3A005181CA46508A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

That isn't terrible considering the ticket prices and the size of the place.. It should be sold out but they are just greedy.. The same if not more money will be made by selling less tickets at a higher price. The Boston show in October has sold about the same percentage of tix and that is only an arena.. Again, would have been sold out if the prices weren't so crazy