How often did angus apear in the europe leg ?

Awesome that him and Axl have maintained a friendship. They probably hadn't talked prior to March 2016...and now someone who has worked with Axl is taking time out of his life to come play a couple songs and probably just hang out and talk. 

Maybe it's just a favor in return but the chemistry, the words Axl has used to describe their relationship leads me to beleive these guys will be friends for a while. The respect is the main thing imo that drives their bond. Axl being a lifelong fan and Angus getting a front row seat to the Axl we love, the Axl that walks out on a stage and commands your attention while he kicks ass and seemingly fits into the band like he's been there for 20+ years

I watched the interview of Axl and Duff from earlier on in the tour and Axl is genuinely happy and full of smiles when talking about ACDC and Angus in particular. What interests me is how did Angus get on stage. Did he ring Axl personally ? The tour manager ? I hope and think it would be the first one. I love it that they are friends for the first time perhaps Angus has found someone within the industry who he feels a real connection with. Its great ! I cant get enough 

25 minutes ago, Mark1989 said:

I watched the interview of Axl and Duff from earlier on in the tour and Axl is genuinely happy and full of smiles when talking about ACDC and Angus in particular. What interests me is how did Angus get on stage. Did he ring Axl personally ? The tour manager ? I hope and think it would be the first one. I love it that they are friends for the first time perhaps Angus has found someone within the industry who he feels a real connection with. Its great ! I cant get enough 

Axl called a guy from the AC/DC production team who has also worked with GN'R in the past. The rest is history.