How many of us were around in the gnronline forum days

10 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

And from what i remember the reason the forum was shut down because some one posted Betas personal address right 

talk about wild days

It was Axl's address and phone number, but under Beta's name. After that it was shut down. Still the whole website was really lame to say the least. No news, no pictures, no videos, nothing, the forum was the only thing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

It was Axl's address and phone number, but under Beta's name. After that it was shut down. Still the whole website was really lame to say the least. No news, no pictures, no videos, nothing, the forum was the only thing.

I still remember the few pics it had were from the AFD days and had all the old members faces blacked out and just showed Axls face lol

I was on newgnr.com, is that place still around? I've also been on here since FOREVER, although I think this is my 2nd account. Which this account has been active since 2006, that's roughly when I left newgnr.com. I had a different account on here dating back to probably the late 90s. IDK, when did this place start? I know I was on THIS forum in 2001/02 for sure.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

I also used to be there. Then when someone posted Axl's address they shut it down and we all moved to gnr.com.ar (aka 2000 Intentions).

Then later on this forum let's say I had to deal with being called Mr. Portugal, and accidentally leaking Madagascar. Oh  well. It's been a long time.  

1 hour ago, EvilAsh2015 said:

The real question is if you remember gnfnr.com and the puzzles,

YES!!!! Always waiting for another piece of the puzzle and looking at countdowns on the site 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Padme said:

Almost nothing changed since then ;)