Coma - Vocal Cover by TJ

Hey, cool!  I quite enjoy this version.  :D  The voice echo at the beginning made me wonder, but once I got past that, it all sounded good to my untrained ears.  I like the tempo, and TJ handled it like a pro (maybe he is a famous pro, idk), and battled through that ending!  I guess my highest praise is that I would gladly listen to this version again, so congrats to all three of you.  

Hi triad. Thanks for taking the time to comment. That voice echo was my idea :facepalm:, so if that's a turn-off, I take full responsibility. TJ really is a fantastic vocalist. Glad to hear you liked it as much as you did. I'll let him know he got a thumbs up!

• Like 1

TJ you sound damn good, when I try to sing this stuff people tell me I'm an octave lower than Axl :(

The "Maybe we'd be better off without you anyway" part sounded too much like Axl, that was TJ screaming the fuck out of it or an Axl snippet?

Edited by NachoLZ
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

TJ you sound damn good, when I try to sing this stuff people tell me I'm an octave lower than Axl :(

The "Maybe we'd be better off without you anyway" part sounded too much like Axl, that was TJ screaming the fuck out of it or an Axl snippet?

Snippet. Fair use. Please don't sue me. :ph34r:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Great job guys! Theven ending most be a motherfucker to sing, sounds like it was one take as well? 

Huge compliment from a great vocalist - thanks, SoundOfAGun! And yes, I'm fairly certain that outro was from a single take, which is mind-blowing to me.

Also, the two tracks in your sig are really good! And sorry about that other thing. I guess the stars* haven't yet aligned.

Edited by evader
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, evader said:

Huge compliment from a great vocalist - thanks, SoundOfAGun! And yes, I'm fairly certain that outro was from a single take, which is mind-blowing to me.

Also, the two tracks in your sig are really good! And sorry about that other thing. I guess the starts haven't yet aligned.

Thanks @evader! We will get there when the time and track is right. 

On 7/18/2017 at 7:28 PM, SoundOfAGun said:

Great job guys! Theven ending most be a motherfucker to sing, sounds like it was one take as well? 

The outro was a bitch!  Thanks for the compliment!

On 7/18/2017 at 6:07 PM, NachoLZ said:

Yes. E put in the Axl snippet. By the time I got it where I wanted it to sound he had already mixed the song and it was just to big of a pain in the was to take it out, add my part, and make it not sound pasted in.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 6:03 PM, evader said:

Also, the two tracks in your sig are really good! And sorry about that other thing. I guess the stars* haven't yet aligned.

he really is :)

you sound great as well :D

• 3 weeks later...